Subject: Re: 31.0.50; nnatom: missing content in articles.

From: Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2025 16:57:15 +0300

>>>>> Fernando de Morais writes:

    > Hello Daniel,
    > Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]> writes:

    >> IIRC HTML articles are displayed by Gnus using shr.el, I assume this
    >> would need to be fixed there (though I'm not sure if this is really a
    >> "bug" or expected behavior for an HTML renderer).

    > `shr' is also the default HTML render for EWW, if I'm not mistaken.  I
    > did a test: I repeated the same steps from my original report and
    > navigated, via the article link, to the original page using EWW, and the
    > characters appeared normally.

    > I also navigated to the feed page (planet.emacslife.com) via EWW, and
    > everything is displayed normally there.  Maybe is not related to `shr',
    > then?

Interesting, looking at the page source it seems the quotes are included
literally like they are in the Atom feed, so I would expect it to be
broken in the same way, but it also seems fine on my end; I'll have to
do some more tests.