Subject: bug#77539: 31.0.50; nnatom: missing content in articles.

From: Fernando de Morais <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2025 10:33:52 -0300

Hello Daniel,

Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]> writes:

> IIRC HTML articles are displayed by Gnus using shr.el, I assume this
> would need to be fixed there (though I'm not sure if this is really a
> "bug" or expected behavior for an HTML renderer).

`shr' is also the default HTML render for EWW, if I'm not mistaken.  I
did a test: I repeated the same steps from my original report and
navigated, via the article link, to the original page using EWW, and the
characters appeared normally.

I also navigated to the feed page (planet.emacslife.com) via EWW, and
everything is displayed normally there.  Maybe is not related to `shr',
then?

> Thank you for reporting these issues,

You're welcome!

-- 
Regards,
Fernando de Morais.