Subject: bug#77539: 31.0.50; nnatom: missing content in articles.

From: Fernando de Morais <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2025 00:10:38 -0300

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for checking on this issue.  I applied the patch and it fixed
the problem with YouTube channel feeds!

Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]> writes:

> I think those characters disappear due to the text being HTML, which
> causes Gnus to display it differently.
> AFAICT, the characters do appear in the body of the text saved by nnatom.

In that case, do you think this is something that can be solved in
`nnatom', or would it require investigating other parts of Gnus?  I ask
because I used `nnrss' + atom2rss.xml for a while to read some Atom
feeds, and this issue with the characters didn't appear.

Interestingly, Philip Kaludercic's feed (amodernist.com/all.atom)
doesn't show the problem when accessed via `nnatom'...

Thanks again!

-- 
Regards,
Fernando de Morais.