Subject: [PATCH v4 0/6] system: /etc/profile: Rearrange to avoid search path duplication.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 11:22:57 +0800

V3->V4:
* Adjust commit message.
* Set search paths conditionally depending on the profile to use and its
  existence.

Hilton Chain (6):
  system: /etc/profile: Group profile sourcing.
  system: /etc/profile: Rearrange to avoid search path duplication.
  system: /etc/profile: Set up extra environment variables for Guix
    Home.
  system & home: profile: Address issues reported by ‘shellcheck’.
  guix-install.sh: Group profile sourcing.
  guix-install.sh: Set up extra environment variables for Guix Home.

 etc/guix-install.sh          |  75 ++++++++++++---------
 gnu/home/services.scm        |  22 ++++--
 gnu/home/services/shells.scm |  10 ++-
 gnu/system.scm               | 127 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 gnu/system/shadow.scm        |  10 ---
 5 files changed, 144 insertions(+), 100 deletions(-)

base-commit: c6d27c20f4685a9ac1299974f6ace42ae29f474d
prerequisite-patch-id: 08fa38ca1e61c773052671339b78799f19fb7f60
prerequisite-patch-id: 8763dd40cf9636f189605f7c370fdab3a48fdd01
prerequisite-patch-id: 70fb73c726e320e1fc8955869fe6a5c004865dab
prerequisite-patch-id: dabc51301c0f5a8821b0375b5d37c7af071e56dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ffe8413c71d28a2c68e7fe8b5bfee9b83a88980
prerequisite-patch-id: 900161be0df3089f9b6d4e4c6364164126fff864
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a12188174719ef588b198133867cad643f71973
prerequisite-patch-id: 06e918ef4f6858026c61d53a148903b09cadef3e
--
2.49.0