Subject: bug#7748: closed (Re: bug#7748: 23.2.50; [docs] Using spaces in passwords in authinfo)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:27:02 +0000

Your bug report

#7748: 23.2.50; [docs] Using spaces in passwords in authinfo

which was filed against the emacs,gnus package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
7748: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=7748
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#7748: 23.2.50; [docs] Using spaces in passwords in authinfo
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
To: Jeffrey Horn <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 01:26:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Jeffrey Horn <[email-masked]> writes:

> Emacs/gnus lacks a documented description of how to include spaces in
> passwords in an authinfo file. quotemstr suggested in #emacs to wrap the
> password in quotes, since 'Emacs will use the Lisp reader on any token
> that begins with a ".'

Yes, that's correct.

It's documented in the auth-source manual in Emacs 24, so I'm closing
this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/

Subject: 23.2.50; [docs] Using spaces in passwords in authinfo
From: Jeffrey Horn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 18:35:48 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs/gnus lacks a documented description of how to include spaces in
passwords in an authinfo file. quotemstr suggested in #emacs to wrap the
password in quotes, since 'Emacs will use the Lisp reader on any token
that begins with a ".'

In GNU Emacs 23.2.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
 of 2010-08-18 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 2.1
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--with-ns' '--without-x' 'CC=gcc' 'CFLAGS=-O3 -fno-tree-pre -falign-loops -arch i386' 'LDFLAGS=-O3 -fno-tree-pre -falign-loops -arch i386''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  textmate-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  partial-completion-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  smart-frame-positioning-mode: t
  aquamacs-autoface-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  osx-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  pc-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
G M A I L . C O M " SPC N I L ^X ^S ^X ^S ^X K ^G ^X 
^B P ^X B M A I L <return> ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N 
^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N 
^N ^N ^N ^N ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P 
^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^A ^K ^K ^K ^K ^K ^K 
^K ^K ^Y ^Y ^X K <return> Y ^X ^B P P P P P P P P P 
P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P N N N N N P <return> 
Q Y N ^X ^B P D D D D X Y P P N N N N N N N N P P P 
P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P <return> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> ^X ^B ^N ^N =2325< 
=2325> ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P 
^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P 
^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P <escape> 
X Z <backspace> G N U S <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <escape> X R E P O R T - E 
M A C S - B U G <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
20101227T183340.424> Opening nntp server on news.eternal-september.org...
20101227T183340.426> Opening nntp server on news.eternal-september.org...done
20101227T183340.933> nnimap: Listing subscribed mailboxes on gmail...
20101227T183413.548> nnimap: Listing subscribed mailboxes on gmail...done
20101227T183413.550> Opening nntp server on news.gnus.org...
20101227T183413.571> Opening nntp server on news.gnus.org...done
20101227T183413.722> No new newsgroups
20101227T183413.728> Checking new news...
20101227T183413.922> Checking new news...done
byte-code: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/epresent/epresent hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/epresent-0.1/epresent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.37/htmlize
~/bin/emacs-lisp/lisppaste hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/lisppaste-1.8/lisppaste
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/vendor/textmate hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/textmate-1/textmate
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yaml-mode/yaml-mode hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.5/yaml-mode
~/bin/emacs-lisp/paredit hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/paredit
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/htmlize
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/color-theme-6.6.0/color-theme hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/color-theme
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sha1
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/json
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/custom hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
~/bin/emacs-lisp/xscheme hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xscheme
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/ruby-mode-1.1/ruby-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/cperl-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/imap hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/imap
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/message hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-xdcc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-truncate hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-track hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-track
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-stamp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-spelling hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-speedbar hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-sound hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-services hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-services
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ring hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-replace hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-pcomplete hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-page hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-page
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-notify hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-networks hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-netsplit hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-menu hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-match hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-match
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-log hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-log
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-list hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-list
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-lang hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-join hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-join
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-imenu hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-identd hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ibuffer hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-hecomplete hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-goodies hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-fill hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ezbounce hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-dcc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-compat hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-capab hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-button hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-button
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-backend hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-autoaway hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/tq hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/htmlize
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/findr-0.7/findr hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/findr
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/color-theme-6.6.0/color-theme hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/color-theme
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/color-theme-6.6.0/themes/color-theme-library hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/color-theme-library
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/color-theme-6.6.0/color-theme-autoloads hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/color-theme-autoloads
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/ruby-electric hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/ruby-electric
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/inf-ruby-2.1/inf-ruby hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/inf-ruby
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/applescript-mode-20090321/applescript-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/applescript-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/inflections-1.0/inflections hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/emacs-rails/inflections
~/bin/emacs-lisp/python-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/python-mode/python-mode

Features:
(starttls mailalias smtpmail newcomment shadow emacsbug apropos gnus-fun
gnus-gravatar gravatar url-cache spam-stat nnmairix nnml nnir mm-url
gnus-sync gnus-sieve deuglify gnus-uu yenc gnus-eform gnus-dup
gnus-diary nndiary gnus-demon gnus-delay gnus-bookmark gnus-draft
mule-util w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session gnus-cite
smiley w3m-form w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util mail-extr
gnus-bcklg gnus-async sort gnus-ml tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-fish
tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp tramp-compat trampver
gnus-load diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso multi-isearch browse-url
utf-7 utf7 nnimap imap nndraft nnmh auth-source gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems ibuf-ext ibuffer tabify sh-script executable
hi-lock vc-git idle-highlight paredit css-mode cdlatex texmathp rinari
jump inflections findr flymake ruby-compilation which-func inf-ruby
compile ruby-mode project-local-variables reftex-parse reftex
reftex-vars org-indent flyspell ispell org-wikinodes org-velocity
electric org-track url-handlers org-toc org-special-blocks org-registry
org-panel org-mtags org-man org-mac-link-grabber org-mac-iCal org-learn
org-exp-bibtex org-eval-light org-eval org-elisp-symbol org-depend
org-collector org-table org-checklist org-bookmark bookmark
org-annotate-file org-mouse org-w3m org-protocol org-mhe org-mac-message
org-irc org-inlinetask org-habit org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-info
org-id org-gnus org-ctags org-bibtex peepopen textmate edit-server
session xscheme scheme w3m-load org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer
footnote org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org ob-sh shell
ob-sass ob-ruby ob-python ob-latex ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-css ob-R
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-complete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-install color-theme-subdued zenburn
color-theme reporter lisppaste xml-rpc url-http tls url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-auth url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-gw url-vars xml rx erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat format-spec pp rcirc-notify rcirc-groups rcirc ring yaml-mode
message-x message ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp
ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader gnus-util netrc mm-util mail-prsvr
gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash mail-utils complete
boxquote rect eldoc yasnippet dropdown-list derived assoc hl-line time
desktop starter-kit-js starter-kit-ruby starter-kit-perl
starter-kit-lisp starter-kit-eshell starter-kit-registers
starter-kit-misc ido starter-kit-bindings windmove edmacro kmacro
starter-kit-defuns imenu dominating-file ansi-color uniquify ffap
starter-kit-elpa applescript-mode-autoloads asciidoc-autoloads
auto-dictionary-autoloads chess-autoloads clojure-test-mode-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads company-autoloads css-mode-autoloads
diff-git-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads elisp-depend-autoloads
elk-test-autoloads emms-autoloads epresent-autoloads eproject-autoloads
eproject dired erc-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads gist-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads idle-highlight-autoloads
idle-require-autoloads iresize-autoloads javascript-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads json-autoloads kill-ring-search-autoloads
lambdacalc-autoloads less-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads
lusty-explorer-autoloads magit-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
muse-autoloads info nterm-autoloads pastie-autoloads
perspective-autoloads project-local-variables-autoloads
recent-addresses-autoloads rinari-autoloads jump-autoloads
inflections-autoloads findr-autoloads ruby-compilation-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads ruby-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads shell-current-directory-autoloads shellfm-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads smex-autoloads
sudoku-autoloads tex-math-preview-autoloads texdrive-autoloads
textmate-autoloads twitter-autoloads weblogger-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yari-autoloads zenburn-autoloads
package load-emacs-plugins aquamacs-mode-defaults auctex-config server
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads smart-dnd aquamacs-aux savehist
mouse-sel one-buffer-one-frame smart-frame-positioning drews_init
color-theme-autoloads saveplace visual-line aquamacs-bug
aquamacs-autoface-mode aquamacs-editing sendmail recentf tree-widget
cus-edit osxkeys emulate-mac-keyboard-mode frame-cmds strings misc-fns
thingatpt+ thingatpt frame-fns avoid aquamacs-mac-fontsets fit-frame
aquamacs-frame-setup aquamacs-tabbar tabbar-window cl cl-19 tabbar
easy-mmode warnings cus-start cus-load load-emacs-pre-plugins
aquamacs-site-start filladapt aquamacs-redo check-for-updates
aquamacs-menu osx_defaults aquamacs-tool-bar aquamacs
mac-extra-functions aquamacs-tools aquamacs-macros parse-time timezone
time-date paren delsel pc-select cua-base wid-edit regexp-opt advice
advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile debug help-fns help-mode
view image-file disp-table tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)

-- 
Jeffrey Horn
PhD Student in Economics
George Mason University

(704) 271-4797
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/