Subject: 23.2.50; [docs] Using spaces in passwords in authinfo

From: Jeffrey Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 18:35:48 -0500

Emacs/gnus lacks a documented description of how to include spaces in
passwords in an authinfo file. quotemstr suggested in #emacs to wrap the
password in quotes, since 'Emacs will use the Lisp reader on any token
that begins with a ".'

In GNU Emacs 23.2.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
 of 2010-08-18 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 2.1
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--with-ns' '--without-x' 'CC=gcc' 'CFLAGS=-O3 -fno-tree-pre -falign-loops -arch i386' 'LDFLAGS=-O3 -fno-tree-pre -falign-loops -arch i386''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  textmate-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  partial-completion-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  smart-frame-positioning-mode: t
  aquamacs-autoface-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  osx-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  pc-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
G M A I L . C O M " SPC N I L ^X ^S ^X ^S ^X K ^G ^X 
^B P ^X B M A I L <return> ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N 
^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N ^N 
^N ^N ^N ^N ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P 
^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^A ^K ^K ^K ^K ^K ^K 
^K ^K ^Y ^Y ^X K <return> Y ^X ^B P P P P P P P P P 
P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P N N N N N P <return> 
Q Y N ^X ^B P D D D D X Y P P N N N N N N N N P P P 
P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P <return> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> ^X ^B ^N ^N =2325< 
=2325> ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P 
^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P 
^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P ^P <escape> 
X Z <backspace> G N U S <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <escape> X R E P O R T - E 
M A C S - B U G <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
20101227T183340.424> Opening nntp server on news.eternal-september.org...
20101227T183340.426> Opening nntp server on news.eternal-september.org...done
20101227T183340.933> nnimap: Listing subscribed mailboxes on gmail...
20101227T183413.548> nnimap: Listing subscribed mailboxes on gmail...done
20101227T183413.550> Opening nntp server on news.gnus.org...
20101227T183413.571> Opening nntp server on news.gnus.org...done
20101227T183413.722> No new newsgroups
20101227T183413.728> Checking new news...
20101227T183413.922> Checking new news...done
byte-code: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/epresent/epresent hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/epresent-0.1/epresent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.37/htmlize
~/bin/emacs-lisp/lisppaste hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/lisppaste-1.8/lisppaste
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/vendor/textmate hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/textmate-1/textmate
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/yaml-mode/yaml-mode hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.5/yaml-mode
~/bin/emacs-lisp/paredit hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/paredit
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/htmlize
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/color-theme-6.6.0/color-theme hides /Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/color-theme
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sha1
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/json
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/custom hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
~/bin/emacs-lisp/xscheme hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xscheme
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/ruby-mode-1.1/ruby-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/cperl-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/imap hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/imap
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/message hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-xdcc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-truncate hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-track hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-track
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-stamp hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-spelling hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-speedbar hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-sound hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-services hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-services
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ring hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-replace hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-pcomplete hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-page hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-page
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-notify hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-networks hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-netsplit hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-menu hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-match hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-match
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-log hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-log
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-list hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-list
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-lang hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-join hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-join
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-imenu hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-identd hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ibuffer hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-hecomplete hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-goodies hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-fill hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ezbounce hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-dcc hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-compat hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-capab hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-button hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-button
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-backend hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-autoaway hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/tq hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/jeffreyhorn/src/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/htmlize
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/findr-0.7/findr hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/findr
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/color-theme-6.6.0/color-theme hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/color-theme
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/color-theme-6.6.0/themes/color-theme-library hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/color-theme-library
/Users/jeffreyhorn/bin/emacs-lisp/color-theme-6.6.0/color-theme-autoloads hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/color-theme-autoloads
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d//elpa-to-submit/ruby-electric hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/ruby-electric
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/inf-ruby-2.1/inf-ruby hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/inf-ruby
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/applescript-mode-20090321/applescript-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/applescript-mode
/Users/jeffreyhorn/.emacs.d/elpa/inflections-1.0/inflections hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/emacs-rails/inflections
~/bin/emacs-lisp/python-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/python-mode/python-mode

Features:
(starttls mailalias smtpmail newcomment shadow emacsbug apropos gnus-fun
gnus-gravatar gravatar url-cache spam-stat nnmairix nnml nnir mm-url
gnus-sync gnus-sieve deuglify gnus-uu yenc gnus-eform gnus-dup
gnus-diary nndiary gnus-demon gnus-delay gnus-bookmark gnus-draft
mule-util w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session gnus-cite
smiley w3m-form w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util mail-extr
gnus-bcklg gnus-async sort gnus-ml tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-fish
tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp tramp-compat trampver
gnus-load diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso multi-isearch browse-url
utf-7 utf7 nnimap imap nndraft nnmh auth-source gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems ibuf-ext ibuffer tabify sh-script executable
hi-lock vc-git idle-highlight paredit css-mode cdlatex texmathp rinari
jump inflections findr flymake ruby-compilation which-func inf-ruby
compile ruby-mode project-local-variables reftex-parse reftex
reftex-vars org-indent flyspell ispell org-wikinodes org-velocity
electric org-track url-handlers org-toc org-special-blocks org-registry
org-panel org-mtags org-man org-mac-link-grabber org-mac-iCal org-learn
org-exp-bibtex org-eval-light org-eval org-elisp-symbol org-depend
org-collector org-table org-checklist org-bookmark bookmark
org-annotate-file org-mouse org-w3m org-protocol org-mhe org-mac-message
org-irc org-inlinetask org-habit org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-info
org-id org-gnus org-ctags org-bibtex peepopen textmate edit-server
session xscheme scheme w3m-load org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer
footnote org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org ob-sh shell
ob-sass ob-ruby ob-python ob-latex ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-css ob-R
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-complete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-install color-theme-subdued zenburn
color-theme reporter lisppaste xml-rpc url-http tls url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-auth url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-gw url-vars xml rx erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat format-spec pp rcirc-notify rcirc-groups rcirc ring yaml-mode
message-x message ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp
ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader gnus-util netrc mm-util mail-prsvr
gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash mail-utils complete
boxquote rect eldoc yasnippet dropdown-list derived assoc hl-line time
desktop starter-kit-js starter-kit-ruby starter-kit-perl
starter-kit-lisp starter-kit-eshell starter-kit-registers
starter-kit-misc ido starter-kit-bindings windmove edmacro kmacro
starter-kit-defuns imenu dominating-file ansi-color uniquify ffap
starter-kit-elpa applescript-mode-autoloads asciidoc-autoloads
auto-dictionary-autoloads chess-autoloads clojure-test-mode-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads company-autoloads css-mode-autoloads
diff-git-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads elisp-depend-autoloads
elk-test-autoloads emms-autoloads epresent-autoloads eproject-autoloads
eproject dired erc-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads gist-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads idle-highlight-autoloads
idle-require-autoloads iresize-autoloads javascript-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads json-autoloads kill-ring-search-autoloads
lambdacalc-autoloads less-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads
lusty-explorer-autoloads magit-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
muse-autoloads info nterm-autoloads pastie-autoloads
perspective-autoloads project-local-variables-autoloads
recent-addresses-autoloads rinari-autoloads jump-autoloads
inflections-autoloads findr-autoloads ruby-compilation-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads ruby-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads shell-current-directory-autoloads shellfm-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads smex-autoloads
sudoku-autoloads tex-math-preview-autoloads texdrive-autoloads
textmate-autoloads twitter-autoloads weblogger-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yari-autoloads zenburn-autoloads
package load-emacs-plugins aquamacs-mode-defaults auctex-config server
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads smart-dnd aquamacs-aux savehist
mouse-sel one-buffer-one-frame smart-frame-positioning drews_init
color-theme-autoloads saveplace visual-line aquamacs-bug
aquamacs-autoface-mode aquamacs-editing sendmail recentf tree-widget
cus-edit osxkeys emulate-mac-keyboard-mode frame-cmds strings misc-fns
thingatpt+ thingatpt frame-fns avoid aquamacs-mac-fontsets fit-frame
aquamacs-frame-setup aquamacs-tabbar tabbar-window cl cl-19 tabbar
easy-mmode warnings cus-start cus-load load-emacs-pre-plugins
aquamacs-site-start filladapt aquamacs-redo check-for-updates
aquamacs-menu osx_defaults aquamacs-tool-bar aquamacs
mac-extra-functions aquamacs-tools aquamacs-macros parse-time timezone
time-date paren delsel pc-select cua-base wid-edit regexp-opt advice
advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile debug help-fns help-mode
view image-file disp-table tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)

-- 
Jeffrey Horn
PhD Student in Economics
George Mason University

(704) 271-4797
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/