Subject: Re: [bug#77466] [PATCH] gnu: nano: Update to 8.4.

From: Z572 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2025 20:03:33 +0800

Andy Tai <[email-masked]> writes:

> OK, the nano maintainer did not put the source tar gz file at the
> usual location at first. I did send him email. Maybe he add it later.
>
> On Mon, Apr 7, 2025 at 4:35 AM Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Andy,
>>
>> your patch has passed QA. However, there is no reason to change the source
>> location, even more so since it is a GNU package. So I have done a
>>    ./pre-inst-env guix refresh -u nano
>> on my end and pushed the resulting patch (this also verifies the gnupg
>> signature, and shows the same hash as you give).
>>
>> Andreas
>>

Hi, after updating this version, the cross compilation fails. Can you
take a look?