Subject: bug#77439: [PATCH] Eglot: introduce eglot-show-diagnostics-source

From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2025 09:06:24 +0100

I've pushed these changes to master.  They should also be available shortly
in Flymake 1.4.0 from GNU ELPA.

See the new variable `flymake-diagnostic-format-alist`

The master version of Eglot now depends on Flymake 1.4.0 to
separately report LSP code and source attributes when creating
diagnostics.

Older versions of Eglot work fine with the new Flymake, but they
don't do this separate reporting and so you won't be able to solve
your problem with them.

Anyway, please test the solution and then this bug can be closed.

João

On Sat, Apr 19, 2025 at 7:13 AM Nicolás Ojeda Bär <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Apr 18, 2025 at 9:03 PM João Távora <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Heads up, I've started working on this change and have it mostly
> > finished (some details in'`flymake-show-diagnostics-buffer' and
> > documentation are missing).
>
> Thanks for the heads-up, and for your work on this.
> I looked over the code quickly, seems fine to me.
>
> Cheers,
> Nicolas

-- 
João Távora