Subject: [bug#77434] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: qbittorrent: Update to 5.0.4.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 00:21:53 +0800

* gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm (qbittorrent): Update to 5.0.4.

Change-Id: Ifb05d575af6b00f3eeab55c7dd4dff93e0d70da3
---
 gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm b/gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm
index e946660ab7..95faef40e5 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm
@@ -492,7 +492,7 @@ (define-public libtorrent-rasterbar-1.2
 (define-public qbittorrent
   (package
     (name "qbittorrent")
-    (version "5.0.3")
+    (version "5.0.4")
     (source
      (origin
        (method git-fetch)
@@ -501,7 +501,7 @@ (define-public qbittorrent
              (commit (string-append "release-" version))))
        (file-name (git-file-name name version))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "0j7c53whrw069ypyq6xsqhp0x7dsd51ck3vs2a7jzc57dyinfgwz"))))
+        (base32 "0myab81g3qvldfxl1ijbc5qz9nk74xcr173ndy929l1i0r99417j"))))
     (build-system qt-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list #:qtbase qtbase

base-commit: 295f6417025638dfcd94b5c19bfbff3c5a85e5e4
prerequisite-patch-id: d239751bbc956c6055d0a7c7caf8b3bb3ec6a623
prerequisite-patch-id: 08fa38ca1e61c773052671339b78799f19fb7f60
prerequisite-patch-id: 8763dd40cf9636f189605f7c370fdab3a48fdd01
prerequisite-patch-id: 70fb73c726e320e1fc8955869fe6a5c004865dab
prerequisite-patch-id: b68df6ad7528101d3fbb1fd44f94472a9c8f4f0a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d241c03668321f2f9827a75a41586ee6aad04e6
prerequisite-patch-id: bfafa3c279c4f7c2679bc539f18cae4b3a92f1bc
prerequisite-patch-id: 69dcc7de61eedceb2b9dff9c41fca14aff6aae23
prerequisite-patch-id: 10aeb2ed157178458b81eedc9f1d2ae3ca974e1b
prerequisite-patch-id: dabc51301c0f5a8821b0375b5d37c7af071e56dd
-- 
2.49.0