Subject: bug#77422: 30.1; New Tramp warnings in recent emacs

From: Nicholas Michalowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 16:35:25 -0400

After recently updating emacs on a Windows 11 machine, I suddenly get a
warning from tramp that did not occur in the past.

To reproduce you need to configure putty appropriately (steps provided
upon request).  Then after running "emacs -Q" type the following command
into the scratch buffer:
(setq org-agenda-files "/plinkx:YOUR_SSH_SERVER:/PATH/TO/FILE.org")

then run a command such as "M-x org-agenda", followed by "a".

the following warning will be displayed.
"Warning (tramp): Couldn’t find an inline transfer compress command"

It pops up in a transient window that must be dismissed by pressing q.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2025-02-23 built on
 AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.22631
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (v10.0.2009.22631.5039)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2
 prefix=/g/rel/install/emacs-30.1'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20250328.1940/transient hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-texinfo hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-publish hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-org hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-odt hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-md hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-man hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-latex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-koma-letter hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-icalendar hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-html hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-beamer hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-ascii hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-version hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-timer hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-tempo hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-table hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-src hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-refile hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-protocol hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-plot hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-persist hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-pcomplete hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-num hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-mouse hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-mobile hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-macs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-macro hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-loaddefs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-list hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-lint hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-keys hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-inlinetask hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-indent hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-id hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-habit hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-goto hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-footnote hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-fold hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-fold-core hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-feed hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-faces hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-entities hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-element hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-element-ast hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-duration hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-datetree hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-cycle hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-ctags hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-crypt hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-compat hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-colview hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-clock hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-capture hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-attach hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-attach-git hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-archive hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-agenda hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-w3m hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-rmail hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-mhe hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-man hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-irc hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-info hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-gnus hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-eww hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-eshell hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-doi hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-docview hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-bibtex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-bbdb hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-natbib hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-csl hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-bibtex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-biblatex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-basic hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-tangle hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-table hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-sqlite hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-sql hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-shell hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-sed hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-screen hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-scheme hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-sass hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-ruby hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-ref hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-R hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-python hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-processing hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-plantuml hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-perl hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-org hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-octave hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-ocaml hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-maxima hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-matlab hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-makefile hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-lua hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-lob hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-lisp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-lilypond hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-latex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-julia hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-js hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-java hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-haskell hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-groovy hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-fortran hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-forth hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-exp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-eval hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-eshell hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-dot hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-ditaa hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-css hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-core hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-comint hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-clojure hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-calc hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-C hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-awk hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/trampver hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/trampver
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-uu hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-uu
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sudoedit hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sshfs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-smb hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-smb
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sh hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-sh
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-rclone hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-message hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-message
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-loaddefs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-integration hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-integration
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-gvfs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-fuse hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-ftp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-crypt hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-container hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-container
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-compat hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-compat
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cmds hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cache hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-cache
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-archive hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-archive
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-androidsu hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-adb hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-adb

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug org-duration diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-iso face-remap vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes easy-mmode
vc-bzr vc-dispatcher oc-basic matlab matlab-sections matlab-scan
matlab-syntax matlab-org ob-octave matlab-compat warnings tramp-cmds
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat shell tramp-loaddefs org-alert cl-extra
help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info org-habit org-agenda ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win ol-eww eww
url-queue shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom puny mm-url gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search range wid-edit mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-doi org-link-doi ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb org-gcal
request-deferred deferred request mailheader mail-utils parse-time
iso8601 org-generic-id persist dash org-element org-persist xdg org-id
org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree org-clock org-archive org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ol org-fold org-fold-core org-compat org-version org-macs
format-spec oauth2-auto url-auth plstore aio generator alert log4e
notifications dbus xml gntp finder-inf csv-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dired-git-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads async-autoloads
dired-k-autoloads elpy-autoloads company-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnu-elpa-keyring-update iter2-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads f-autoloads
lv-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads matlab-mode-autoloads
nsis-mode-autoloads org-alert-autoloads org-gcal-autoloads org-autoloads
elnode-autoloads db-autoloads fakir-autoloads creole-autoloads
kv-autoloads noflet-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads aio-autoloads persist-autoloads
request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads deferred-autoloads
spinner-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx transient-autoloads web-autoloads
dash-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
touch-screen dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 713191 128319) (symbols 48 34571 0)
 (strings 32 212697 6690) (string-bytes 1 5505091) (vectors 16 76277)
 (vector-slots 8 1642552 233258) (floats 8 406 110)
 (intervals 56 703 510) (buffers 992 19))