Subject: bug#77422: closed (Re: bug#77422: 30.1; New Tramp warnings in recent emacs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2025 16:44:02 +0000

Your bug report

#77422: 30.1; New Tramp warnings in recent emacs

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
77422: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=77422
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#77422: 30.1; New Tramp warnings in recent emacs
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Nicholas Michalowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2025 18:43:32 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Vesion: 30.2

Michael Albinus via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of
text editors" <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Nicholas,

>> After recently updating emacs on a Windows 11 machine, I suddenly get
>> a
>> warning from tramp that did not occur in the past.
>>
>> To reproduce you need to configure putty appropriately (steps provided
>> upon request).  Then after running "emacs -Q" type the following
>> command
>> into the scratch buffer:
>> (setq org-agenda-files "/plinkx:YOUR_SSH_SERVER:/PATH/TO/FILE.org")
>>
>> then run a command such as "M-x org-agenda", followed by "a".
>>
>> the following warning will be displayed.
>> "Warning (tramp): Couldn’t find an inline transfer compress command"
>>
>> It pops up in a transient window that must be dismissed by pressing q.
>
> This is an old warning. However, in Tramp 2.7.1 (contained in Emacs
> 30.1), Tramp's warnings are displayed more prominently.
>
> Hmm. Maybe we need a user option, which let Tramp's warnings appear in
> the echo area / message buffer only, as before?

It turns out, that Emacs has already the sufficient machinery. I have
added the following lines to the Tramp manual:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
   TRAMP warnings are displayed in the ‘*Warnings*’ buffer, which pops
up.  If you don't want to see this buffer for every TRAMP warning, set
‘warning-suppress-types’:

     (setq warning-suppress-types '((tramp)))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

That's it. Pushed to the emacs-30 branch. Closing the bug.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 30.1; New Tramp warnings in recent emacs
From: Nicholas Michalowski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 16:35:25 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After recently updating emacs on a Windows 11 machine, I suddenly get a
warning from tramp that did not occur in the past.

To reproduce you need to configure putty appropriately (steps provided
upon request).  Then after running "emacs -Q" type the following command
into the scratch buffer:
(setq org-agenda-files "/plinkx:YOUR_SSH_SERVER:/PATH/TO/FILE.org")

then run a command such as "M-x org-agenda", followed by "a".

the following warning will be displayed.
"Warning (tramp): Couldn’t find an inline transfer compress command"

It pops up in a transient window that must be dismissed by pressing q.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2025-02-23 built on
 AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.22631
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (v10.0.2009.22631.5039)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2
 prefix=/g/rel/install/emacs-30.1'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20250328.1940/transient hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-texinfo hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-publish hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-org hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-odt hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-md hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-man hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-latex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-koma-letter hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-icalendar hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-html hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-beamer hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ox-ascii hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-version hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-timer hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-tempo hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-table hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-src hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-refile hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-protocol hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-plot hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-persist hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-pcomplete hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-num hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-mouse hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-mobile hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-macs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-macro hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-loaddefs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-list hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-lint hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-keys hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-inlinetask hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-indent hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-id hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-habit hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-goto hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-footnote hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-fold hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-fold-core hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-feed hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-faces hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-entities hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-element hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-element-ast hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-duration hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-datetree hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-cycle hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-ctags hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-crypt hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-compat hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-colview hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-clock hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-capture hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-attach hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-attach-git hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-archive hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/org-agenda hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-w3m hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-rmail hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-mhe hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-man hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-irc hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-info hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-gnus hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-eww hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-eshell hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-doi hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-docview hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-bibtex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ol-bbdb hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-natbib hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-csl hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-bibtex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-biblatex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/oc-basic hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-tangle hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-table hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-sqlite hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-sql hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-shell hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-sed hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-screen hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-scheme hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-sass hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-ruby hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-ref hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-R hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-python hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-processing hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-plantuml hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-perl hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-org hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-octave hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-ocaml hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-maxima hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-matlab hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-makefile hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-lua hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-lob hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-lisp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-lilypond hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-latex hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-julia hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-js hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-java hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-haskell hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-groovy hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-fortran hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-forth hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-exp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-eval hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-eshell hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-dot hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-ditaa hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-css hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-core hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-comint hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-clojure hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-calc hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-C hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.26/ob-awk hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/trampver hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/trampver
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-uu hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-uu
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sudoedit hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sshfs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-smb hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-smb
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sh hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-sh
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-rclone hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-message hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-message
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-loaddefs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-integration hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-integration
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-gvfs hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-fuse hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-ftp hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-crypt hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-container hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-container
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-compat hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-compat
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cmds hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cache hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-cache
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-archive hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-archive
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-androidsu hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
c:/Users/nlongo/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-adb hides
c:/NProgramFiles/Scoop/apps/emacs/current/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/tramp-adb

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug org-duration diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-iso face-remap vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes easy-mmode
vc-bzr vc-dispatcher oc-basic matlab matlab-sections matlab-scan
matlab-syntax matlab-org ob-octave matlab-compat warnings tramp-cmds
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat shell tramp-loaddefs org-alert cl-extra
help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info org-habit org-agenda ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win ol-eww eww
url-queue shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom puny mm-url gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search range wid-edit mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-doi org-link-doi ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb org-gcal
request-deferred deferred request mailheader mail-utils parse-time
iso8601 org-generic-id persist dash org-element org-persist xdg org-id
org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree org-clock org-archive org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ol org-fold org-fold-core org-compat org-version org-macs
format-spec oauth2-auto url-auth plstore aio generator alert log4e
notifications dbus xml gntp finder-inf csv-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dired-git-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads async-autoloads
dired-k-autoloads elpy-autoloads company-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnu-elpa-keyring-update iter2-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads f-autoloads
lv-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads matlab-mode-autoloads
nsis-mode-autoloads org-alert-autoloads org-gcal-autoloads org-autoloads
elnode-autoloads db-autoloads fakir-autoloads creole-autoloads
kv-autoloads noflet-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads aio-autoloads persist-autoloads
request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads deferred-autoloads
spinner-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx transient-autoloads web-autoloads
dash-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
touch-screen dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 713191 128319) (symbols 48 34571 0)
 (strings 32 212697 6690) (string-bytes 1 5505091) (vectors 16 76277)
 (vector-slots 8 1642552 233258) (floats 8 406 110)
 (intervals 56 703 510) (buffers 992 19))