Subject: bug#77400: closed ([PATCH python-team 00/26] Some further updates)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 21:59:04 +0000

Your bug report

#77400: [PATCH python-team 00/26] Some further updates

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
77400: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=77400
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: [PATCH python-team 00/26] Some further updates
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 22:58:31 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Nicoals,

Thank you for your contribution.

I could build the whole patch series on my local checkout just fine:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/gnu/store/s8akwvrglgifr593la3v4fwib8gf1pax-conan-2.7.1
/gnu/store/3m0va0fb1xp11xrmwjfc1j7jakmbzz7y-cpplint-2.0.0
/gnu/store/g5drhqvl2rw59s0hrkskjhjxyl5g6mi0-libei-1.4.0
/gnu/store/jlhlqpq99zf2as3c4p7750fkrzqzah0z-openmolar-1.1.6-g81838c85
/gnu/store/hd1km0h9lcbm7mbcb1r93rlnafklmgxn-python-cchardet-2.2.0a2
/gnu/store/nph80sm8kdzy32nhbsamb7k41kvy8msi-python-cu2qu-1.6.7.post1
/gnu/store/1xp14gihifzw7wrl9nj5sy36gsj7v8w9-python-databricks-cli-0.18.0
/gnu/store/m66j1y0zf4nw6ii1vpqykl72a3xly64f-python-jsonargparse-4.37.0
/gnu/store/0wh2v4fk2mcg6lx23ys5ij1pwdzzdhhq-python-locust-2.33.2
/gnu/store/qdpzy0rwk28gf6csn8hb71114mb34ig5-python-mechanize-0.4.10
/gnu/store/yg5h4q7ldf7gr2952mjypxv5yfdlvask-python-patch-ng-1.18.1
/gnu/store/d7wg669vaajf12pxajgi68c7xh2iflxj-python-pybktree-1.1
/gnu/store/sgrqv9kb36af2g6c6bcp7z68f46j6jk4-python-pyquery-2.0.1
/gnu/store/7irx8vkb06fw8fck8awyg9izm5ad2i02-python-pyvcf3-1.0.3-0.1fb3789
/gnu/store/xalx3n9r7f3kxwvb9k3538r6hi05361i-python-rstr-3.2.2
/gnu/store/0j9mbcka0l2sa3z6yyx0jn15rsdzkg9j-python-sip-6.10.0
/gnu/store/kzzk57rd01lymp5vdabjdla965pw8yah-python-zeroc-ice-3.7.10.1
/gnu/store/9q0835kwxz1x4fk558ra6zlr3q9xscvj-reprotest-0.7.29
/gnu/store/8l42zb10sksjyr057rqzwc2acghz6v2w-rseqc-3.0.1
/gnu/store/1spa3r6j28dis33y8c5g1iwhjl010s9r-seqmagick-0.8.6-0.dee6ab9
/gnu/store/ff5v4ncfjbbixlaywawh93q1723p2gj1-taxtastic-0.11.1
/gnu/store/pngvj2k03w1c5aj67gzrvh7whhdhnb4a-umi-tools-1.1.6
/gnu/store/gsxb8b5fl101jpsqgac0hwvl5ymnk5mh-veusz-3.6.2
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Pushed to python-team branch.

--
Oleg

Subject: [PATCH python-team 00/26] Some further updates
From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 08:13:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Some new updates I managed to get to build this wkend. 

Nicolas Graves (26):
  gnu: python-zeroc-ice: Update to 3.7.10.1.
  gnu: python-cchardet: Update to 2.2.0a2.
  gnu: python-databricks-cli: Update to 0.18.0.
  gnu: python-jsonargparse: Update to 4.37.0.
  gnu: python-pyvcf: Use the fork python-pyvcf3.
  gnu: Remove python-parameterizedtestcase.
  gnu: Remove python-anyjson.
  gnu: python-pyquery: Update to 2.0.1.
  gnu: python-locust: Update to 2.33.2.
  gnu: rseqc: Switch to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: seqmagick: Update to 0.8.6-0.dee6ab9.
  gnu: Remove python-pyfasta.
  gnu: taxtastic: Update to 0.11.1.
  gnu: python-rstr: Update to 3.2.2. Enable tests.
  gnu: reprotest: Update to 0.7.29.
  gnu: python-sip: Update to 6.10.0.
  gnu: Add python-pybktree.
  gnu: umi-tools: Update to 1.1.6.
  gnu: cpplint: Update to 2.0.0.
  gnu: python-patch-ng: Update to 1.18.1.
  gnu: veusz: Update to 3.6.2.
  gnu: conan: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: python-cu2qu: Fix tests.
  gnu: libei: Update to 1.4.0.
  gnu: openmolar: Fix build.
  gnu: python-mechanize: Update to 0.4.10.

 gnu/packages/backup.scm                       |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/benchmark.scm                    |  33 ++-
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm               | 262 +++++++-----------
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  11 +-
 gnu/packages/diffoscope.scm                   |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/fontutils.scm                    |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  |  19 +-
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        |  73 ++---
 gnu/packages/medical.scm                      |  32 ++-
 gnu/packages/package-management.scm           | 139 +++++-----
 .../patches/python-sip-include-dirs.patch     |  17 +-
 gnu/packages/python-check.scm                 |  19 --
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm                   |  18 +-
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   | 159 ++++++-----
 gnu/packages/qt.scm                           |  16 +-
 15 files changed, 407 insertions(+), 406 deletions(-)

-- 
2.49.0