Subject: [bug#77382] [PATCH rust-team 00/18] gnu: Add matugen.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2025 23:58:59 +0800

On Mon, 07 Apr 2025 23:39:43 +0800,
Gabriel Santos via Guix-patches via wrote:
>
> I have more patches coming up, next should be pay-respects[1],
> but it will have to wait because I'm trying to add Guix support
> for it[2].
>
> [1] <https://github.com/iffse/pay-respects>
> [2] <https://github.com/iffse/pay-respects/pull/4>

Mentioning here to save your packaging time -- next change in rust-team will
introduce a new lockfile based packaging workflow:
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/77093

A preview of my ongoing work available here:
https://codeberg.org/hako/guix-mirror/commits/branch/cargo

I think I can convert most packages and make enough dependencies available
within this week, then I'll apply it to rust-team.

Thanks