Subject: Re: [bug#77382] [PATCH rust-team 00/18] gnu: Add matugen.

From: Gabriel Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2025 12:39:43 -0300

Em 7 de abril de 2025 12:35:02 BRT, Steve George <[email-masked]> escreveu:
>
>On Sun, 30 Mar 2025 09:10:28 -0300, Gabriel Santos wrote:
>> This patchset adds matugen[1], a Rust application used to generate themes
>> dynamically, based on Google's Material You[2].
>> 
>> This eases the use of themes, as they'll have a color palette generated
>> that suits a background image or colour well.
>> 
>> It has templates[3] (formats) for programs already available in Guix, viz.
>> Hyprland, Waybar, Kitty, GTK, Sway, Rofi, and more.
>> 
>> [...]
>
>Applied, thanks!
>
>[01/18] gnu: Add rust-colorsys-0.6.
>        commit: f5f1a8dc43bd57e7f3dd4b9102b1cd459109c531
>[02/18] gnu: Add rust-const-default-1.
>        commit: 38e37439bef75c07eb5af7d646ae68611c6e7da5
>[03/18] gnu: Add rust-const-default-derive-0.2.
>        commit: 7af1ff5ad315418328e043b4945caa28dc580542
>[04/18] gnu: Add rust-execute-command-tokens-0.1.
>        commit: b17bb98ff71b049f0e6449c4d57e8ff295a88d55
>[05/18] gnu: Add rust-execute-command-macro-impl-0.1.
>        commit: 70588f74fa8412070e77fc490eaf5fabe82fc112
>[06/18] gnu: Add rust-execute-command-macro-0.1.
>        commit: 10d431a78392bdf784c7efdb65323092fb5eceaa
>[07/18] gnu: Add rust-execute-0.2.
>        commit: fc82be66b6a3dc2606b3e52631e3d05d8ea3b616
>[08/18] gnu: Add rust-faster-hex-0.10.
>        commit: 268884804f8b2467f1dce3580420985e09051390
>[09/18] gnu: Add rust-generic-array-1.
>        commit: 179a5e0b9639b112fe29e3d17b9e0e4484bb0564
>[10/18] gnu: Add rust-material-colors-0.4.
>        commit: 61929a779152e079bf6d9b422bc0387ae3d4cfa2
>[11/18] gnu: Add rust-paris-log-1.
>        commit: 0b807d447bbcfed6afd4d7d37e82c52f60f39d8f
>[12/18] gnu: Add rust-prettytable-rs-0.10.
>        commit: 0a9d0eae46c4f224389dcc2e200e8c888c7ca3c1
>[13/18] gnu: Add rust-resolve-path-0.1.
>        commit: 9b0fb9c806314e654ab37e8851e245353822e1b7
>[14/18] gnu: Add rust-typenum-1.17.
>        commit: 11d62f71b4e5ef1d10f8cf42ec14fbf6b90cc906
>[15/18] gnu: Add rust-upon-0.8.
>        commit: 7f73ad20afb833c7d0aef3adb428b818282d7b78
>[16/18] gnu: Add rust-mockito-0.32.
>        commit: 4adb829b906d9cd79b99c4ce59890ad241fd06a9
>[17/18] gnu: Add rust-update-informer-1.
>        commit: b813c821d4d8f6a1ec1879b59e45779ab0c4e5f1
>[18/18] gnu: Add matugen.
>        commit: 624679f86975c1c9f8526809ab979d03e38b3c99
>
>Best regards,

Thanks!

I have more patches coming up, next should be pay-respects[1],
but it will have to wait because I'm trying to add Guix support
for it[2].

[1] <https://github.com/iffse/pay-respects>
[2] <https://github.com/iffse/pay-respects/pull/4>

-- 
Gabriel Santos