Subject: bug#7737: 23.2.91; interactive code "r" error

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 09:24:11 +0100

Hi,
the interactive code "r" return an annoying error when the mark have not
been set at least one time in current-buffer.

,----
| The mark is not set now, so there is no region
`----

To reproduce use a code similar to this, use a new buffer where you
didn't set the mark (mark and unmark don't count)

(defun tv-delete-char (beg end arg)
  (interactive "r\np") ; [1]
  (if (and transient-mark-mode mark-active (/= (mark t) (point)))
      (delete-region beg end)
      (delete-char arg)))
;;==> The mark is not set now, so there is no region

When the mark have been set/unset at least one time, the code above work
as expected.

So it seem interactive with the flag "r" check if region is active and
return this error message at [1].

The following code work as expected:

(defun tv-delete-char (arg)
  (interactive "p")
  (if (and transient-mark-mode mark-active (/= (mark t) (point)))
      (delete-region (region-beginning) (region-end))
      (delete-char arg)))

PS: I know about region-active-p and use-region-p etc...

In GNU Emacs 23.2.91.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.1)
 of 2010-12-22 on tux
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> C-y C-_ <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n M-w M-x r e p o r t - <down> <return>

Recent messages:

Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/thierry/.emacs.d/save-scratch.el...
Wrote /home/thierry/.emacs.d/save-scratch.el
Quit
tv-delete-char
(No changes need to be saved)
Mark set [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides ~/elisp/org-active/.dir-locals
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-pgp
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/format-spec
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-gpg
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/hex-util
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/sha1
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/md4
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-parse
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/password-cache
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-def
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-colview
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-remember
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-mew
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-exp
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-timer
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-vm
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-clock
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-wl
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-feed
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-src
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-table
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-html
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-publish
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-install
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-list
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-habit
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-id
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-latex
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-compat
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-info
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-irc
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-faces
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-indent
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-macs
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-archive
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-plot
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-attach
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/dig
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/tls
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/netrc
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/imap
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/sasl
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/dns
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/message
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/elisp/eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/eshell/eshell
~/elisp/predictive/avl-tree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow epa-mail emacsbug gnus-demon qp compface smiley gnus-cite
mail-extr gnus-ml w3m-cookie url-cache url-http url-gw url-auth
url-handlers sb-emacswiki sb-rss nnrss nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnml nnimap
utf7 nnfolder gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-cache gnus-dired nnshimbun shimbun eword-encode gnus-bcklg gnus-fun
spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg debug help-mode view rot13
sh-script preview prv-emacs tex-buf reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc
reftex imenu reftex-vars font-latex latex tex-style tex latexenc xhg-dvc
xhg xhg-annotate xhg-mq xhg-log vc-rcs bzr-core cg-core xdarcs-core
xgit-core xhg-core xmtn-minimal tla smerge-mode dvc-state dvc-config
dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo diff dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version dvc-revlist
uniquify align-let server googlecl google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json simple-call-tree
el-expectations el-mock csv2org iedit eieio-base eieio zop-to-char
elscreen-server elscreen-dired mule-util elscreen undo-tree smallurl
mm-url xml-weather rectangle-utils tv-utils eldoc pcvs pcvs-parse
pcvs-info pcvs-defs autodoc init-anything-thierry descbinds-anything
anything-ipython shell-history anything-complete
anything-show-completion anything-obsolete anything-etags
anything-match-plugin etags anything-delicious anything-mercurial
install-elisp find-func mb-depth ioccur anything-file-in-current-tree
traverselisp thumb-page moz stumpwm-mode cl-info slime-xref-browser
slime-banner slime-tramp slime-asdf slime-fancy slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-scratch slime-presentations
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands
slime-autodoc slime-parse slime-repl slime apropos hideshow hyperspec
slime-autoloads boxquote rect image-file tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-fish
tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp tramp-compat trampver
newsticker newst-treeview newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker
newst-backend ledger-config ledger esh-arg esh-util lpr woman man assoc
two-column shell-command em-term term ehelp electric esh-toggle em-xtra
flymake pdbtrack pycomplete pymacs ipython python-mode info-look
ansi-color executable shell no-word regex-tool whitespace htmlfontify
paren time dired-tar dired-extension image-dired dired-details yaoddmuse
skeleton sgml-mode emms-mpd-config emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client xml parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-info emms-streams later-do
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-player-simple emms-setup emms
emms-compat winner dvc-init bzr-gnus tla-gnus xgit-gnus xhg-gnus
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view smime password-cache dig dvc-gnus
tla-core tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher dvc-unified
dvc-tips dired-x dired-aux ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help
ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff dvc-autoloads dvc-core dvc-lisp
dvc-buffers dvc-ui dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs
dvc-site psvn log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode htmlize-hack htmlize
muse-colors muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex
muse-html muse-xml-common muse-wiki cus-edit cus-start cus-load
muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse
muse-nested-tags muse-mode muse-autoloads org-config-thierry org-crypt
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs vc-hg org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-annotation-helper org-capture org-mks
remember org-remember org-datetree config-w3m mime-w3m w3m doc-view
jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util mime eword-decode mel path-util
mime-parse std11 luna mime-def alist mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces
pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe pym static apel-ver product w3m-load
addressbook-bookmark anything-config compile browse-url rx ffap
thingatpt anything firefox-protocol bookmark-firefox-handler url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap bookmark-extensions org byte-opt
warnings bytecomp byte-compile ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-complete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline
outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark pp recentf tree-widget
savehist epa-file epa derived epg epg-config auth-source netrc dired
offlineimap comint ring gnus-async nntp proto-stream starttls tls nnir
gnus-sum macroexp nnoo gnus-group time-date gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
format-spec gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
regexp-opt rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit gnus-load usage-memo punycode idna basic-theme edmacro kmacro
eev-thierry iterator eev-all eev-mini-steps eev-browse-url eev-langs
eev-compose eev-glyphs disp-table eev-insert eev-steps eev-bounded eev
easy-mmode advice help-fns advice-preload w3m-wget preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads info easymenu cl cl-19 tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd font-setting tool-bar dnd fontset
image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
system-font-setting font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
A+ Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997