Subject: bug#77359: closed (Re: "Submitter" links produce invalid search query for multi-word names)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 10:23:02 +0000

Your bug report

#77359: "Submitter" links produce invalid search query for multi-word names

which was filed against the mumi package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
77359: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=77359
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: "Submitter" links produce invalid search query for multi-word names
From: "Timo Wilken" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 11:22:33 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Actually, this seems to already be fixed in commit
70ffc520f009de789c592c893a6746575c78e15a. I should've looked at the repo
before submitting this... Sorry for the noise.

Subject: "Submitter" links produce invalid search query for multi-word names
From: "Timo Wilken" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 11:16:18 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

If you look at the list of my issues in Guix:

https://issues.guix.gnu.org/search?query=submitter%3A%22Timo+Wilken%22&is=open&package=guix

...and click my name underneath any of them (e.g., where it says "#77320
opened 39 hours ago by **Timo Wilken**, last updated 39 hours ago"), then Mumi
links to:

https://issues.guix.gnu.org/search?query=submitter%3ATimo%20Wilken&package=guix

...which searches for 'submitter:Timo' and 'Wilken' separately. The search
query should instead be 'submitter:"Timo Wilken"' (i.e. like in the first URL
in this message).

Cheers,
Timo