Subject: bug#77346: itk-snap does not build

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2025 12:27:25 +0200

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Am Fri, Mar 28, 2025 at 09:23:01PM +0100 schrieb Andreas Enge:
>> PS: The package vtk@7 has itk-snap as its only dependency, and 
>> could
>>     probably be dropped in favour of vtk@9 after an itk-snap 
>>     update or
>>     removal; maybe other packages could be tidied up as well.
>
> to satisfy the procedure of our deprecation policy, I am making 
> a more
> formal suggestion, to remove itk-snap and vtk@7 on or after May 
> 1st
> unless someone expresses an interest in itk-snap.

I'd like to keep it.  I'm fixing itk-snap right now.  Do you still 
want to remove vtk@7?

-- 
Ricardo