Subject: [bug#77340] Request for merging "mesa-updates" branch

From: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2025 19:53:41 +0000

Hi Andreas et al.

On Thu, Jun 05, 2025 at 10:43 AM, Andreas Enge wrote:

> Hello,
>
> while waiting for the c++-team branch to be fixed, I have passed the
> mesa-updates branch to the front after rebasing it on commit
> 027a47787f8dcf6651a1c20c5b475376defe6d6b .
>

Thanks! I just rebased on 199fd26ab268d4f26cebcb39e844fe4ff9bea9bc (had
a checkmark on data services) and pushed another mesa update as they had
an emergency bugfix release (issue with latest AMD cards).

Prior to that the coverage on QA was about the same as master.

> Please keep observing it and merge it when it is ready.
>

So I can go ahead and merge this after this update builds then?

> I am not sure if QA is currently keeping up with the branches, but it
> is also evaluated by CI at
>    https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/mesa-updates
>

Yup, I've been keeping an eye on there whenever I'm working on this
branch, at least to see x86/x86_64 builds (always need to wait for
Bordeaux for others).

> Thanks,
> Andreas

A thanks for helping manage the branches!
John