Subject: Re: 23.0.60; Segfault when opening a file

From: Christian Faulhammer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:55:13 +0200

Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>:

> Christian Faulhammer <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> >> Please run Emacs under gdb, and find at which point Emacs
> >> crashes.
> >
> >  I provided a back trace in my original report.  Isn't it enough?
> 
> The backtrace you provided looks like it has symbols stripped.  Could
> you recompile with CFLAGS="-g", generate a new backtrace, and post it?

 Here it is.  As my failing system is offline and I seldomly sync the
Emacs sources, I can only provide one for a relatively old check-out
from 14 Sep 2008.

V-Li

-- 
Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
<URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode

<URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>