Subject: [bug#77297] [PATCH v3] gnu: Add linux-libre 6.14.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 20:15:14 -0400

On Fri, Apr 11, 2025 at 02:33:06PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote:
> Green badge in QA!

That's great, but it doesn't work on my end. When I try to build a
bare-bones system using linux-libre 6.14.2, the linux-modules.drv fails
to build like this:

------
Backtrace:
           5 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/hg4sqz6m2941jydqm6lvs8xajzj?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    619:8  4 (_ #f) 
   626:19  3 (_ #<directory (guile-user) 7ffff7812c80>)
   293:34  2 (_ #(#<directory (guile-user) 7ffff7812c80> #<procedu?>))
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   586:17  1 (map1 ("cirrus" "ahci" "usb-storage" "uas" "usbhid" # ?)) 
In gnu/build/linux-modules.scm:
    278:5  0 (_) 

gnu/build/linux-modules.scm:278:5: kernel module not found "cirrus" "/gnu/store/hq48m1zsj67kln03lxds06nrnk44pvgr-linux-libre-6.14.2/lib/modules"
------

And indeed, '/gnu/store/...-linux-libre-6.14.2/lib/modules' is very
sparsely populated.

I don't know what's going on and I can't spend very much time on it
until the weekend.