Subject: bug#77291: 31.0.50; Rainbow-mode conflicts with fontification of function arguments in help-mode buffers

From: Kristoffer Balintona <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 06:25:39 -0700

Hello,

I am writing to report a bug in rainbow-mode. The bug is simple: when
enabling rainbow-mode in help-mode buffers, function argument names are
not fontified as they should be.

Expected behavior:
Function arguments in help-mode buffers should have the
help-argument-name face applied to them (when help-display-function-type
is non-nil, I think).

Actual behavior:
With rainbow-mode enabled, this is not the case. Instead, argument names
have no face. Disabling rainbow-mode and reverting the buffer
(revert-buffer) returns the expected fontification.

I am on the Emacs master branch, but I believe this bug has been
affecting Emacs since earlier versions too.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.49, cairo version 1.18.4) of 2025-03-25 built on UnoriginalName
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corporation', version 11.0.12010000
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native -mtune=native
 -fomit-frame-pointer' --with-mailutils --with-gtk --with-dbus
 --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINERAMA XINPUT2 XPM
XRANDR GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  indexed-roam-mode: t
  indexed-updater-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  dired-hist-mode: t
  org-remark-icon-mode: t
  org-remark-mode: t
  olivetti-mode: t
  astute-mode: t
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  org-modern-mode: t
  org-appear-mode: t
  org-bulletproof-mode: t
  org-hide-drawers-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  denote-menu-bar-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  agitate-log-edit-informative-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  cascading-dir-locals-mode: t
  global-form-feed-mode: t
  form-feed-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  org-remark-info-mode: t
  org-remark-eww-mode: t
  org-remark-global-tracking-mode: t
  citar-org-node-mode: t
  org-node-context-follow-mode: t
  org-node-context-follow-local-mode: t
  org-node-cache-mode: t
  citar-org-roam-mode: t
  org-edna-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  global-jinx-mode: t
  jinx-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  hammy-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  smart-mark-mode: t
  ultra-scroll-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  pinching-margins-mode: t
  corfu-prescient-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  vertico-prescient-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recursion-indicator-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  fontaine-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  lin-global-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  cursory-mode: t
  krisb-reveal-global-mode: t
  krisb-reveal-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  find-function-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tree
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-tree
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-compat
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-compat
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-print
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-print
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-address
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-pkg
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-pkg
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-lib
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-lib
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-jump
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-jump
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-company
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-company
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-draft
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-draft
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-message
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-message
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-mua
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-mua
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tag
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-tag
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/coolj hides
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/coolj
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/rstdoc hides
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/rstdoc
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-query
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-query
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-maildir-fcc
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-wash
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-wash
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-parser
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-parser
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-hello
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-hello
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/make-deps hides
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/make-deps
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch hides
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-crypto
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-crypto
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-show
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20250320.1017/notmuch-show
/home/krisbalintona/emacs-repos/packages/pdf-meta-edit/pdf-meta-edit
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-meta-edit-20250321.2317/pdf-meta-edit
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.6.0.20231215.171141/rainbow-mode-autoloads
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.6/rainbow-mode-autoloads
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.6.0.20231215.171141/rainbow-mode-pkg
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.6/rainbow-mode-pkg
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.6.0.20231215.171141/rainbow-mode
hides /home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.6/rainbow-mode
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-core-handle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-fnmatch
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-4.6.0/theme-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-tools
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-tools
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-conf-mode
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-core
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-cycle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-mhe
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-capture
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-element
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-man
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-faces
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-archive
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-goto
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-fold-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-gnus
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-feed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/oc-biblatex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-julia
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-colview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-js
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-info
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-src
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-md
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-macro
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-persist
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-w3m
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-lua
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-sed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-list
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-irc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-java
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/oc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-docview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-R
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-rmail
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-odt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-entities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-timer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-css
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-man
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-habit
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-macs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-clock
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-python
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-element-ast
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-koma-letter
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-id
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-bbdb
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-eww
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ol-doi
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/oc-csl
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-refile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-compat
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-indent
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-html
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-duration
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-attach
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/oc-bibtex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-version
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-fold
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-C
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-plot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-keys
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-num
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/oc-basic
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-tempo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-attach-git
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/ob-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.8pre0.20250318.185330/oc-natbib
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-shell
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-toolbar
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlwave
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-help
/home/krisbalintona/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-complete-structtag

Features:
(shadow org-web-tools plz esxml-query emacsbug modus-operandi-theme
package-vc calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs org-num org-timer
hide-mode-line dictionary external-completion dictionary-connection
powerthesaurus jeison darkroom org-datetree oc-biblatex
display-line-numbers ox-beamer org-lint markdown-mode edit-indirect misc
scratch sql nerd-icons-ibuffer textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check consult-register vertico-grid
org-mime ox-org sort footnote mail-extr bug-hunter bug-hunter-autoloads
loaddefs-gen tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode network-stream url-cache
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm krisb-indentation cape-char
semantic/symref/grep semantic/symref semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw cedet eat term/xterm
xterm term string-edit consult-xref-stack ob-ditaa ob-plantuml
org-colview org-crypt org-ctags org-mouse org-plot org-protocol
ox-texinfo ob-eukleides org-checklist org-collector org-invoice
org-learn org-mairix org-toc ox-bibtex cal-move org-review cal-china
lunar cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-iso
ace-window avy consult-org org-duration visual-wrap krisb-notmuch-ext
mm-archive dabbrev cape completion-preview ol-notmuch indexed-roam
sqlite indexed-x indexed indexed-org-parser consult-xref reposition
misearch multi-isearch tabify woman which-key tutorial tty-tip man
info-look help-macro help-at-pt ehelp apropos descr-text view
embark-consult krisb-consult-ext consult rainbow-mode vertico-directory
org-roam-folgezettel-embark embark-org embark help-fns radix-tree
cl-print info-colors vc-dir ewoc checkdoc puni vertico-repeat
notmuch-addr notmuch-transient notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat highlight-function-calls eros package-lint-flymake
package-lint finder outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg outline-indent
gcmh dired-aux gnus-dired dired-x nerd-icons-dired dired-hist
flymake-collection-vale smerge-mode org-remark-line org-remark-icon
org-remark ispell olivetti astute adaptive-wrap krisb-org-ext org-modern
org-appear org-bulletproof org-hide-drawers citar-capf
flymake-collection-hook flymake-collection flymake autorevert
saveplace-pdf-view saveplace cus-start which-func krisb-web engine-mode
krisb-notmuch krisb-email-composition smtpmail
krisb-email-composition-ext krisb-mermaid ob-mermaid mermaid-mode
krisb-hugo hugoista krisb-ox-hugo-ext denote ox-hugo ox-hugo-deprecated
ffap ox-blackfriday ox-md tomelr krisb-info krisb-elisp package-build
package-build-badges package-recipe lisp-mnt org-make-toc try lazy-guard
ielm inspector edebug debug backtrace elisp-demos tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh shortdoc paren-face krisb-other-languages hyprlang-ts-mode
krisb-folding krisb-flymake krisb-shell pcmpl-args pcmpl-gnu pcmpl-linux
pcmpl-unix krisb-projects dumber-jump tramp trampver tramp-integration
tramp-message tramp-compat shell tramp-loaddefs xref krisb-vc git-share
project-jj vc-jj ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util keychain-environment agitate vc-git
diff-mode track-changes files-x log-view diff log-edit pcvs-util add-log
krisb-treesit treesit-auto krisb-directories cascading-dir-locals
krisb-programming-essentials lorem-ipsum breadcrumb form-feed elec-pair
krisb-epub krisb-web-annotations org-remark-info org-remark-eww
org-remark-global-tracking krisb-pdfs krisb-spelling krisb-citations
citar-org oc-csl citeproc citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-cite
citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort
citeproc-name citeproc-formatters citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb
citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro
citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-number rst citeproc-context
citeproc-prange citeproc-style citeproc-locale citeproc-term citeproc-rt
citeproc-lib citeproc-s let-alist queue oc-basic citar-org-node
org-node-context org-node org-node-changes org-node-parser el-job
el-job-child disp-table ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view filenotify
jka-compr image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi citar-org-roam krisb-org-roam-ext
org-expiry org-roam-folgezettel org-roam-ql vtable mule-util
emacsql-sqlite-builtin org-roam-export org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler citar citar-file citar-cache citar-format
parsebib krisb-org-node krisb-org-roam krisb-org-export krisb-org-agenda
org-edna org-depend org-clock org-super-agenda ht org-habit solar
cal-dst krisb-org org-bookmark-heading bookmark mode-local ox-extra
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-contrib org-archive
ob-python python org-element org-persist avl-tree generator org-attach
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-entities time-date ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-src sh-script smie treesit executable org-keys
oc ob-comint ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval
org-faces org-version org-macs krisb-prose cm-mode thingatpt jinx hammy
notifications dbus corfu-history corfu-popupinfo ts krisb-navigation
recentf tree-widget grep compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color smart-mark
imenu ultra-scroll pixel-scroll cua-base krisb-buffers ibuffer-project
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ibuf-macs bufler pretty-hydra
bufler-group-tree magit-section cursor-sensor llama comp comp-cstr
warnings comp-run comp-common f s dash noutline outline vc vc-dispatcher
project krisb-windows pinching-margins krisb-formatting
use-package-ensure-system-package use-package use-package-delight
krisb-expansion krisb-completion kind-icon svg-lib svg dom xml
corfu-prescient corfu vertico-prescient vertico-buffer vertico-multiform
krisb-vertico vertico finder-inf hotfuzz orderless prescient char-fold
nerd-icons-completion marginalia crm krisb-persistence desktop frameset
savehist krisb-saving-state krisb-mode-line mb-depth recursion-indicator
time krisb-fonts diminish mixed-pitch fontaine krisb-themes pulsar pulse
lin hl-line face-remap cursory modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes
krisb-themes-ext color krisb-icons all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
krisb-essentials krisb-reveal use-package-bind-key minibuf-eldef so-long
advice find-func avoid delsel repeat cap-words superword subword
krisb-core enlight enlight-menu text-property-search grid async-bytecomp
async system-packages on no-littering compat use-package-ensure cus-edit
cus-load wid-edit krisb-system-env exec-path-from-shell
krisb-garbage-collection use-package-diminish use-package-core
krisb-oblique-strategies krisb-common bind-key rx ace-window-autoloads
activities-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads agitate-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads apheleia-autoloads astute-autoloads
avy-autoloads beframe-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads bufler-autoloads
burly-autoloads cape-autoloads cascading-dir-locals-autoloads
citar-denote-autoloads citar-org-roam-autoloads citar-autoloads
cm-mode-autoloads consult-xref-stack-autoloads corfu-prescient-autoloads
corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads cursory-autoloads darkroom-autoloads
denote-explore-autoloads denote-autoloads denote-interface-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads diminish-autoloads dired-hist-autoloads
dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
dumber-jump-autoloads easysession-autoloads eat-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads el-patch-autoloads
el-patch el-patch-stub elisp-demos-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads
enlight-autoloads eros-autoloads eshell-atuin-autoloads
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads faceup-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads
flymake-collection-autoloads fontaine-autoloads forge-autoloads
closql-autoloads form-feed-autoloads gcmh-autoloads ghub-autoloads
gif-screencast-autoloads git-share-autoloads grid-autoloads
hammy-autoloads hide-mode-line-autoloads
highlight-function-calls-autoloads hotfuzz-autoloads hugoista-autoloads
hyprlang-ts-mode-autoloads ibuffer-project-autoloads idlwave-autoloads
indexed-autoloads info-colors-autoloads inspector-autoloads
jinx-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads
lazy-guard-autoloads lin-autoloads litanize-autoloads enlive-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads magit-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mermaid-mode-autoloads mixed-pitch-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads mpv-autoloads nerd-icons-completion-autoloads
nerd-icons-dired-autoloads nerd-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads no-littering-autoloads notmuch-addr-autoloads
notmuch-transient-autoloads nov-autoloads ob-mermaid-autoloads
oc-csl-activate-autoloads citeproc-autoloads f-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads olivetti-autoloads on-autoloads
orderless-autoloads org-appear-autoloads org-bookmark-heading-autoloads
org-bulletproof-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads org-edna-autoloads
org-make-toc-autoloads org-mime-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
org-node-autoloads el-job-autoloads org-remark-autoloads
org-review-autoloads org-roam-ql-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ht-autoloads org-web-tools-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads org-autoloads outline-indent-autoloads
outshine-autoloads outorg-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads
package-build-autoloads derived package-lint-flymake-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads paren-face-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
pcmpl-args-autoloads pdf-meta-edit-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
persist-autoloads pinentry-autoloads plz-autoloads popper-autoloads
powerthesaurus-autoloads transient pp pcase format-spec edmacro kmacro
cl-extra help-mode hydra ring lv jeison-autoloads pretty-hydra-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads psession-autoloads pulsar-autoloads
puni-autoloads easy-mmode queue-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
recursion-indicator-autoloads saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads
scratch-autoloads show-font-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
sinister-autoloads smart-mark-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads system-packages-autoloads
tablist-autoloads tmr-autoloads tomelr-autoloads treepy-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads try-autoloads ts-autoloads s-autoloads
ultra-scroll-autoloads vc-jj-autoloads vertico-prescient-autoloads
vertico-autoloads prescient-autoloads websocket-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads wombag-autoloads request-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads yaml-autoloads ytdl-autoloads info dash-autoloads
async-autoloads package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process tty-child-frames native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 7237536 2799274) (symbols 48 117402 34) (strings 32 1045922 127955)
 (string-bytes 1 37274398) (vectors 16 440065) (vector-slots 8 5450308 2974440)
 (floats 8 5180 30080) (intervals 56 459923 18799) (buffers 992 190))

-- 
With appreciation,
Kristoffer