Subject: [bug#77272] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: dolphin-emu: Update to 2503.

From: Ian Eure <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 20:09:54 -0700

"msglm" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I did intentionally send in two patches, but I was not aware 
> that it
> would bundle them together on the mailing list. I'm still new to 
> using
> email-based patching and apologize for this.

No problem at all, even contributors mess up from time to time. 
Each bug needs to have either a single patch, or a series of 
releated patches.  You sent a series, but:

- The patches in the series weren’t related.
- They each created one bug containing half the series (part 1/2 
  in #72271, 2/2 in #72272).

For #72271, you’ll want to make a v2 patch (`git format-patch -v2 
...') and send that to that bug.

For this patch, there are several things that need addressed. 
I’ll reply to the patch with feedback, and you’ll end up sending a 
v2 patch series to this bug when it’s ready.

> Despite this, the version I packaged is much newer, as the 
> previous
> version was 8 years out of date. Furthermore, this version also
> has fixes net-play compatibility for multiplayer emulation.

Yep, it looks like some good fixes!  Thank you for contributing.

 -- Ian