Subject: [PATCH python-team 00/18] One more iteration with a few fixes

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2025 08:20:19 +0100

Got stuck with wxpython, but here's a few updates tracked locally from
./pre-inst-env guix build --dependents python-setuptools.

We have a big issue with a number of packages in bioinformatics that
are simply not developped anymore.  It's a big part of the failing
packages there, but I don't feel comfortable removing them since
there's quite some and that they are undevelopped for 4 years not 10
years.

Nicolas Graves (18):
  gnu: python-biom-format: Update to 2.1.16.
  gnu: pairadise: Add missing native-inputs.
  gnu: python-cleanlab: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: python-cesium: Move to (gnu packages astronomy).
  gnu: python-bx-python: Update to 0.13.0.
  gnu: crossmap: Add missing python-pyparsing native-input.
  gnu: python-cell2cell: Update to 0.7.4.
  gnu: python-ncls: Update to 0.0.68.
  gnu: python-nptyping: Ignore failing test.
  gnu: python-pegasusio: Update to 0.9.1.
  gnu: Add python-colored-traceback.
  gnu: Add python-unix-ar.
  gnu: pwntools: Update to 4.4.0.
  gnu: python-debtcollector: Update to 3.0.0.
  gnu: Standardize python-oslo.* package names.
  gnu: python-netaddr: Move to (gnu packages python-web).
  gnu: python-netaddr: Update to 1.3.0.
  gnu: python-aiosmtpd: Update to 1.4.6.

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm          |  40 +++++++++++
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm     |  30 ++++----
 gnu/packages/cybersecurity.scm      |  16 ++++-
 gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm   |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/mail.scm               |  27 ++++---
 gnu/packages/openstack.scm          | 100 ++++++++++++++------------
 gnu/packages/python-check.scm       |   2 +
 gnu/packages/python-compression.scm |  28 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm         |  24 ++++++-
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm         | 105 +++++++++++-----------------
 10 files changed, 233 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)

-- 
2.49.0