Subject: [PATCH javascript-team 0/6] Improve importer and build-system.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2025 08:18:53 +0100

Like in python, there are some development dependencies we want to
avoid since they are not contributing to the build at all.  This patch
series adds options to ignore them.

This change requires to rebuild node, so I prefer to do that on CI.

Nicolas Graves (6):
  import: npm-binary: Fix import.
  import: npm-binary: Improve npm-package->package-sexp.
  import: npm-binary: Improve-style.
  build-system/node: Add phase 'delete-unwanted-dev-dependencies.
  import: npm-binary: Handle vector of licenses.
  import: npm-binary: Filter out npm-ignored-inputs.

 guix/build/node-build-system.scm |  39 +++++++-
 guix/import/npm-binary.scm       | 160 ++++++++++++++++++-------------
 tests/npm-binary.scm             | 157 +++++++++++++++++-------------
 3 files changed, 215 insertions(+), 141 deletions(-)

-- 
2.48.1