Subject: Re: bug#7723: Process list gone wild

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:33:11 +0200

> From: Lennart Borgman <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:07:16 +0100
> Cc: 
> 
> Got this when I tried to exit Emacs:
> 
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument char-or-string-p
> ("c:/emacs/EmacsW32/nxhtml/etc/wds/DesktopSearch.rb" "c:/" "journey"))
>   list-processes(t)
>   save-buffers-kill-emacs(nil)
>   save-buffers-kill-terminal(nil)
>   call-interactively(save-buffers-kill-terminal nil nil)

Lennart, _PLEASE_ make a point of using report-emacs-bug to report
bugs.  You consistently don't do that, and thus your reports don't
include important information, such as the Emacs version, the date of
its build (which hints on the code base), etc.  Coming from such a
veteran Emacs user and developer, it is unreasonable.