Subject: [PATCH emacs-team 0/1] gnu: emacs-next: Update to 31.0.50-0.467aba6.

From: Gabriel Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2025 23:06:06 -0300

Greetings,

As previously discussed[1], emacs-next will be receiving regular updates.

This is the first update out of this.

Not, however that the emacs-next-pgtk-xwidgets package had to be
deprecated. This was done because the WebkitGTK required by Emacs is
an older version, due to requiring a feature that was deprecated[2]. The
deprecated package now points to emacs-next-pgtk instead.

[1] <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2025-03/msg00137.html>
[2] <https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2023-09/msg02680.html>

Regards,

Gabriel Santos

Gabriel Santos (1):
  gnu: emacs-next: Update to 31.0.50-0.467aba6.

 gnu/packages/emacs.scm                        | 10 ++--
 .../emacs-disable-jit-compilation.patch       |  2 +-
 .../emacs-next-disable-jit-compilation.patch  | 19 +++++++
 ...emacs-next-native-comp-fix-filenames.patch | 56 +++++++++----------
 4 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-next-disable-jit-compilation.patch

-- 
2.49.0