Subject: Re: [bug#77223]

From: Ian Eure <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 19:59:57 -0700

Hi Spencer,

"King, Spencer" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Attached is an updated patch with the suggested changes. I have 
> had
> issues using git send-email with my preferred email account due 
> to
> required multi-factor authentication so I have always sent 
> patches as
> attachments on plain text emails. This has been fine for other
> teams. Is there an option I could provide to git format-patch 
> that
> would make these patches easier for you to work with?

Different maintainers use differend tooling.  For whatever reason, 
`mumi am' couldn’t locate your first patch, but did find the 
second one.

It looks like the #:tests? suggestion Cayetano made didn’t make it 
into this patch.  The default will be changing to run tests very 
soon, so it’s important to set that if the package has none.

Thanks,

  -- Ian