Subject: [PATCH v4 0/3] dnsmasq service changes

From: Alexey Abramov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 19:47:40 +0200

Thank you, Maxim, for your thorough review.  With v4 I did address all
your suggestions (I hope I didn't miss anything ;)).

I had an impression that `M-q' would do a proper formating of
sentences, but apparently `sentence-end-double-space' is a hint to
just break lines.  Am i missing something?

Regarding the commit messages, I kinda used to go to diff in magit and
press `C' on a hunk and it does add things to the commit message.  I
did check git log and see people use different ways like (), [] and
<>.  Seems like a more personal stuff, but I would like to know
more...

With these v4 series:

 - I moved documentation of actions to the manual and not in the action
   procedures themselves.  herd doc prints texi markups as is.

 - I removed indentation of fields.

Alexey Abramov (3):
  services: dnsmasq: Add shepherd-provision and shepherd-requirement
    fields.
  services: dnsmasq: Add pid-file, conf-file and conf-dir configuration
    fields.
  services: dnsmasq: Add stats and reload shepherd actions.

 doc/guix-cookbook.texi   |   4 +-
 doc/guix.texi            |  78 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 gnu/services/dns.scm     | 104 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 gnu/tests/networking.scm |  98 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 269 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

base-commit: ac2d792aae241f5233ee3fdfa29cd3dbaeb9338c
-- 
2.49.0