Subject: [PATCH 0/3] dnsmasq service changes

From: Alexey Abramov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2025 11:24:30 +0100

Hi all,

With these patches, I would like to add extra fields to be able to run
multiple instances of dnsmasq. I am using dnsmasq as a local dns server and
also as a dhcp for bootstraping nodes over the network. The important thing is
that I renamed `provision' field here to shepherd-provision. AFAIK
`shepherd-provision' and `shepherd-requirement' are the names we use with
other services.

Alexey Abramov (3):
  services: dnsmasq: Provide shepherd-provision and shepherd-requirement
    fields.
  services: dnsmasq: Provide pid-file, conf-file and conf-dir
    configuration fields.
  services: dnsmasq: Provide stats and reload actions.

 doc/guix.texi            |  35 ++++++-
 gnu/services/dns.scm     | 196 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 gnu/tests/networking.scm |  98 ++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 263 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)

-- 
2.48.1