Subject: [bug#77204] [PATCH v3 0/3] dnsmasq service changes

From: Alexey Abramov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2025 07:48:42 +0100

This is a v3 of series patches. The difference from v2 is that I
resurrect the `provision' field but marked it as deprecated. As a test
provision can be defined withing the current test and warning message
will appear. No source location unfortunately.

I am curious why there is no deprecated field property in guix record?
We do i18n though and it is not in (guix record). 

Alexey Abramov (3):
  services: dnsmasq: Add shepherd-provision and shepherd-requirement
    fields.
  services: dnsmasq: Add pid-file, conf-file and conf-dir configuration
    fields.
  services: dnsmasq: Add stats and reload shepherd actions.

 doc/guix-cookbook.texi   |   4 +-
 doc/guix.texi            |  35 ++++++-
 gnu/services/dns.scm     | 203 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 gnu/tests/networking.scm |  98 +++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 275 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)

base-commit: 4ea012fc6ddcb32574fbd4a854b11808c34fbca8
-- 
2.48.1