Subject: bug#77195: [PATCH 0/7] Remove fenics

From: Romain Garbage <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 11:23:45 +0200

Hi Paul,

Paul Garlick <[email-masked]> writes:

> Three tests are now failing.  This seems to be related to a recent
> commit, that re-enables Fortran support:
>
> https://codeberg.org/guix/guix-mirror/commit/ca3be0964af171721123f97e0850b3e734a575f5

To my understanding, these tests fail in a non-reproducible way since I
managed to build 'hdf5-parallel-openmpi' on my machine.

> Do you know whether the commit author, Romain Garbage, is already
> working on a fix?

I will not have time to have a look at the issue for at least the next 2
weeks, feel free to have a look at it in the meantime and keep me
posted.

In any case, I'll keep you posted about any work I do regarding this
issue.

Best regards,
Romain