Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] gnu: gnunet: Update to 0.24.2.

From: Noé Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2025 20:31:58 +0200

Hi Andreas,

Here is 0.24.2, as promised. I’ve set gnunet-gtk back to gnu-build-system
since the move to meson doesn’t seem completely ready yet on their side.

I had to disable two gnunet tests, I’m not sure if they fail because there is
no network in the build or for another reason, one timeouts on 127.0.0.1 and
the other might be a bug in the test?

I also took the time to update guile-gnunet to fix the failing build
<https://codeberg.org/Baleine/gnunet>. This was completely useless though, as
gnunet-scheme is maintained, has many more features and should be used
instead. So let’s remove the guile-gnunet package.

Have a great day,
Noé

Noé Lopez (2):
  gnu: gnunet: Update to 0.24.2.
  gnu: gnunet-gtk: Update to 0.24.0.

 gnu/packages/gnunet.scm | 40 +++++++++++++++-------------------------
 1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

base-commit: 25589cc95f52a2225b641bcdb036bfacf20ce866
-- 
2.49.0