Subject: [bug#77193] [PATCH 0/1] gnu: gnunet: Update to 0.24.0.

From: Noé Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2025 00:07:45 +0100

From: Noé Lopez <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This patch updates GNUnet to the latest version released earlier this month.
The build system is changing to meson, so I updated now before we are forced
to in next versions.

I could not reproduce the failing tests, even with ten rounds of build so I
re-enabled them, the other one was no longer an issue with the change of build
system.

Have a nice day,
Noé

CC Guillaume Le Vaillant because you signed off the previous version and there
is no team covering this package :)

Noé Lopez (1):
  gnu: gnunet: Update to 0.24.0.

 gnu/packages/gnunet.scm | 30 +++++++-----------------------
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

base-commit: 79886293a8f075b85c4de515d64b95ebb372c55c
-- 
2.49.0