Subject: bug#7719: closed (Re: bug#7719: 24.0.50; Emacs SASL documentation entry)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:31:02 +0000

Your bug report

#7719: 24.0.50; Emacs SASL documentation entry

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
7719: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=7719
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#7719: 24.0.50; Emacs SASL documentation entry
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 14:28:14 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The SASL manual is now online.

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/sasl/index.html

Subject: 24.0.50; Emacs SASL documentation entry
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:03:13 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

[Not sure if this is the right place for this or not.  If not,
please point me in the appropiate documentationreporting mechanism.
Thanks.]

While looking at the web page at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/No-Gnus.html

I clicked on "Emacs SASL" which is the URL:

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/sasl/index.html#Top

I got a "Page Not Found" (404) error.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2010-12-20 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.4) --no-opt --cflags -Ic:/imagesupport/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: ENU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> <escape> u C-p C-p C-p C-p t q C-s c y g w 
i n C-b SPC 1 0 0 0 0 <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> C-s n y c C-n C-n C-n C-n SPC 
C-n SPC SPC <escape> < C-x 1 C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n SPC 
Q y C-p C-p SPC SPC <escape> x d e s c SPC k e y <return> 
G c SPC n n n SPC n SPC n SPC n SPC SPC <escape> u 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Generating summary...done
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Discard changes to this group and exit? (y or n)  y
Retrieving newsgroup: gmane.emacs.gnus.general...
Fetching headers for gmane.emacs.gnus.general...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
G c is undefined
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug qp mailalias smtpmail sendmail newcomment help-mode
view mule-util gnus-cite smiley ansi-color mail-extr gnus-bcklg sort
gnus-async byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile gnus-ml re-builder
multi-isearch nndraft nnmh nndoc utf-7 nnagent nnml nnimap utf7 nnfolder
parse-time rot13 gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art rfc1843 mm-uu mml2015 mm-view smime dig nntp
proto-stream starttls tls gnus-cache epa-file epa derived epg epg-config
sieve sieve-mode sieve-manage password-cache nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source netrc url-vars mailcap
time-date gnus-undo nnmail mail-source format-spec gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus gnus-ems nnoo nnheader gnus-util rmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils help-macro advice advice-preload pager
w3m-search w3m help-fns browse-url doc-view easymenu jka-compr dired
regexp-opt image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb easy-mmode bookmark-w3m
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util wid-edit
w3m-wget cl server edmacro kmacro paren tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty
emacs)