Subject: bug#7719: 24.0.50; Emacs SASL documentation entry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:03:13 -0500

Hi,

[Not sure if this is the right place for this or not.  If not,
please point me in the appropiate documentationreporting mechanism.
Thanks.]

While looking at the web page at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/No-Gnus.html

I clicked on "Emacs SASL" which is the URL:

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/sasl/index.html#Top

I got a "Page Not Found" (404) error.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2010-12-20 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.4) --no-opt --cflags -Ic:/imagesupport/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: ENU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> <escape> u C-p C-p C-p C-p t q C-s c y g w 
i n C-b SPC 1 0 0 0 0 <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> C-s n y c C-n C-n C-n C-n SPC 
C-n SPC SPC <escape> < C-x 1 C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n SPC 
Q y C-p C-p SPC SPC <escape> x d e s c SPC k e y <return> 
G c SPC n n n SPC n SPC n SPC n SPC SPC <escape> u 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Generating summary...done
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Discard changes to this group and exit? (y or n)  y
Retrieving newsgroup: gmane.emacs.gnus.general...
Fetching headers for gmane.emacs.gnus.general...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
G c is undefined
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug qp mailalias smtpmail sendmail newcomment help-mode
view mule-util gnus-cite smiley ansi-color mail-extr gnus-bcklg sort
gnus-async byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile gnus-ml re-builder
multi-isearch nndraft nnmh nndoc utf-7 nnagent nnml nnimap utf7 nnfolder
parse-time rot13 gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art rfc1843 mm-uu mml2015 mm-view smime dig nntp
proto-stream starttls tls gnus-cache epa-file epa derived epg epg-config
sieve sieve-mode sieve-manage password-cache nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source netrc url-vars mailcap
time-date gnus-undo nnmail mail-source format-spec gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus gnus-ems nnoo nnheader gnus-util rmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils help-macro advice advice-preload pager
w3m-search w3m help-fns browse-url doc-view easymenu jka-compr dired
regexp-opt image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb easy-mmode bookmark-w3m
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util wid-edit
w3m-wget cl server edmacro kmacro paren tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty
emacs)