Subject: [PATCH 00/13] Revamp the gitolite-service-type

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2025 17:48:31 +0100

Extensions and improvements for the gitolite-service-type.

Tomas Volf (13):
  services: gitolite-rc-file-compiler: Switch to match-record.
  services: gitolite-rc-file: Add log-extra field.
  services: gitolite-rc-file: Add host-name field.
  services: gitolite-rc-file: Add extra-content field.
  services: gitolite-rc-file-compiler: Set mode of the generated file.
  services: gitolite-rc-file: Export default value for enable.
  services: gitolite-service-type: Do not install gitolite package.
  services: gitolite-accounts: Convert to match-record.
  services: gitolite-activation: Convert to match-record.
  services: Add gitolite-git-configuration.
  services: gitolite-git-configuration: Add default-branch field.
  services: gitolite-git-configuration: Add receive-fsck-objects field.
  services: gitolite-git-configuration: Add extra-content field.

 doc/guix.texi                    |  41 +++++
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm |   5 +-
 gnu/services/version-control.scm | 302 ++++++++++++++++++-------------
 3 files changed, 223 insertions(+), 125 deletions(-)

--
2.48.1