Subject: bug#7716: 23.2.91; Pretest Windows binary doesn't support PNG images

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 20:58:28 +0200

> From: Sean Sieger <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:37:56 -0500
> Cc: 
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
>     Sean, did you build the binaries differently from the previous pretest
>     (23.2.90)?  It does show PNG images on the same machine with the same
>     image libraries.
> 
> I did not copy libXpm.dll to /bin.

XPM images are not the issue here; PNG images are.  And I have all the
necessary image DLLs on that machine anyway (I copied them to the bin
directory where emacs.exe lives).

Can you try the same binary you uploaded as 23.2.91 pretest on your
machine, and see if it displays PNG images?

Thanks.