Subject: bug#77133: closed (Re: email appeared as attachment, with encoding issues)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2025 22:54:03 +0000

Your bug report

#77133: email appeared as attachment, with encoding issues

which was filed against the mumi package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
77133: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=77133
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: email appeared as attachment, with encoding issues
From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2025 23:52:48 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed in 00b05a80a43fa2df32e4f421e6459a3806628635

The encoding issue is still at large, though. I'll deal with that
separately in https://issues.guix.gnu.org/76666

Thanks!

Subject: email appeared as attachment, with encoding issues
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: bug-mumi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2025 22:16:32 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

For some reason, Andreas' email reply in
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/76976#3 is shown as an attachment instead of
a text message.  Opening the file link, we can also see encoding
problems.

I'm attaching the above attachment to preserve it as-is.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim