Subject: Fail to build libgda 6.0.0

From: Kurome <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 22:24:34 +0900

This is my first time emailing the guix community, so please let me know 
if I'm doing something wrong.

log:

phase `build' succeeded after 11.0 seconds
starting phase `check'
ninja: Entering directory `/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build'
ninja: no work to do.
  1/53 OpenConnection            OK              0.04s
  2/53 RawItSignaler             OK              0.03s
  3/53 ItSignaler                OK              0.03s
  4/53 BinConverter              OK              0.01s
  5/53 SqlIdentifier             OK              0.02s
  6/53 DdlModifiableSqlite       FAIL            0.03s   killed by 
signal 6 SIGABRT
 >>> GDA_TOP_SRC_DIR=/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/libgda-6.0.0 
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/libgda 
ASAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1 
UBSAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1:print_stacktrace=1 
GDA_TOP_BUILD_DIR=/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build 
MSAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1:print_stacktrace=1 
MESON_TEST_ITERATION=1 MALLOC_PERTURB_=228 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/tests/test-ddl-modifiable-sqlite
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― ✀ 
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
stdout:
TAP version 14
# random seed: R02S6a5a982167bfb9fc7c01fe94c95514ca
1..4
# Start of test-ddl-modifiable-sqlite tests
# Loading providers in /tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/sqlite
# File's name checking for provider: libgda-sqlite-6.0.so
# GLib-GIO-DEBUG: _g_io_module_get_default: Found default implementation 
local (GLocalVfs) for ‘gio-vfs’
# Loaded 'SQLite' provider
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/sqlite/libgda-sqlite-6.0.so.p
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/mysql
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/mysql/my_gen_def.p
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/postgres
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/postgres/pg_gen_def.p
# Renderer SQL for SQLite: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Project (id 
integer NOT NULL UNIQUE PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, name text(50) DEFAULT 
Default_name NOT NULL UNIQUE)
# Renderer SQL for SQLite: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Project (id 
integer NOT NULL UNIQUE PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, name text(50) DEFAULT 
Default_name NOT NULL UNIQUE)
# Renderer SQL for SQLite: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Project (id 
integer NOT NULL UNIQUE PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, name text(50) DEFAULT 
Default_name NOT NULL UNIQUE)
# Renderer SQL for SQLite: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Project (id 
integer NOT NULL UNIQUE PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, name text(50) DEFAULT 
Default_name NOT NULL UNIQUE)
ok 1 /test-ddl-modifiable-sqlite/table
not ok /test-ddl-modifiable-sqlite/column - 
GLib-GObject:ERROR:../glib-2.82.1/gobject/gobject.c:5610:_weak_ref_set: 
assertion failed: (weak_ref_data_list_find (new_wrdata, weak_ref) < 0)
Bail out!
stderr:
GDA-db-table-Message: 12:19:33.400: Operation: CREATE TABLE IF NOT 
EXISTS Project (id integer NOT NULL UNIQUE PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, 
name text(50) DEFAULT Default_name NOT NULL UNIQUE)
GDA-db-table-Message: 12:19:33.406: Operation: CREATE TABLE IF NOT 
EXISTS Project (id integer NOT NULL UNIQUE PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, 
name text(50) DEFAULT Default_name NOT NULL UNIQUE)
**
GLib-GObject:ERROR:../glib-2.82.1/gobject/gobject.c:5610:_weak_ref_set: 
assertion failed: (weak_ref_data_list_find (new_wrdata, weak_ref) < 0)
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

  7/53 RawDdlCreator             OK              0.04s
  8/53 IdentifiersQuotes         OK              0.03s
  9/53 SqlBuilder                OK              0.03s
10/53 ConnectionStringSplit     OK              0.02s
11/53 QuarkList                 OK              0.03s
12/53 InputParsers              OK              0.03s
13/53 SqlRenderer               OK              0.03s
14/53 ServerOperationPostgreSQL OK              0.03s
15/53 Virtual                   OK              0.02s
16/53 ModelImport               OK              0.03s
17/53 OpenConnectionMeta        OK              0.11s
18/53 ModelCopy                 OK              0.03s
19/53 ServerOperationSQLite     FAIL            0.05s   killed by signal 
6 SIGABRT
 >>> GDA_TOP_SRC_DIR=/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/libgda-6.0.0 
MALLOC_PERTURB_=162 
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/libgda 
ASAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1 
UBSAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1:print_stacktrace=1 
GDA_TOP_BUILD_DIR=/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build 
MSAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1:print_stacktrace=1 
MESON_TEST_ITERATION=1 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/tests/test-server-operation-sqlite
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― ✀ 
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
stdout:
TAP version 14
# random seed: R02S5eb95496df30e4aaa1e75b0683e64d59
1..2
# Start of test-server-operation-sqlite tests
# Loading providers in /tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/sqlite
# File's name checking for provider: libgda-sqlite-6.0.so
# GLib-GIO-DEBUG: _g_io_module_get_default: Found default implementation 
local (GLocalVfs) for ‘gio-vfs’
# Loaded 'SQLite' provider
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/sqlite/libgda-sqlite-6.0.so.p
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/mysql
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/mysql/my_gen_def.p
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/postgres
# Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/postgres/pg_gen_def.p
# Renderer SQL for SQLite: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Project (id 
INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, name varchar(50) DEFAULT Default_name 
NOT NULL UNIQUE)
# Renderer SQL for SQLite: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Employee (id 
INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, name varchar(50) DEFAULT Default_name 
NOT NULL UNIQUE, project_id integer NOT NULL, FOREIGN KEY (project_id) 
REFERENCES Project (id) MATCH SIMPLE ON UPDATE RESTRICT ON DELETE RESTRICT)
ok 1 /test-server-operation-sqlite/old-so-module
not ok /test-server-operation-sqlite/gda-db-module - 
GLib-GObject:ERROR:../glib-2.82.1/gobject/gobject.c:5610:_weak_ref_set: 
assertion failed: (weak_ref_data_list_find (new_wrdata, weak_ref) < 0)
Bail out!
stderr:
**
GLib-GObject:ERROR:../glib-2.82.1/gobject/gobject.c:5610:_weak_ref_set: 
assertion failed: (weak_ref_data_list_find (new_wrdata, weak_ref) < 0)
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

20/53 OpenConnectionExecute     OK              0.61s
21/53 BlockingItSignaler        OK              0.81s
22/53 Worker                    OK              4.36s
23/53 WorkerConnect             OK              4.36s
24/53 PModel                    OK              0.17s
25/53 EmptyRS                   OK              0.04s
26/53 ModelErrors               OK              0.04s
27/53 Pivot                     OK              0.03s
28/53 MetaStorePostgres         OK              0.02s
29/53 MetaStorePostgresNew      OK              0.02s
30/53 MetaStoreMySQL            OK              0.02s
31/53 DataSelectIter            OK              0.06s
32/53 Script                    OK              0.02s
33/53 RewriteDefault            OK              0.02s
34/53 Parser                    OK              0.05s
35/53 ProviderSQLite            OK              0.03s
36/53 ValueHolderSet            OK              0.02s
37/53 ValueHolder               OK              0.03s
38/53 ValueHolderStatement      OK              0.03s
39/53 dbbase                    OK              0.02s
40/53 dbcolumn                  OK              0.02s
41/53 MultiThreadParser         OK              0.11s
42/53 dbview                    OK              0.02s
43/53 dbfkey                    OK              0.02s
44/53 dbcatalog-postgresql      OK              0.01s
45/53 MultiThreadConnectionLock FAIL            0.12s   killed by signal 
6 SIGABRT
 >>> GDA_TOP_SRC_DIR=/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/libgda-6.0.0 
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/libgda 
ASAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1 
UBSAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1:print_stacktrace=1 
GDA_TOP_BUILD_DIR=/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build 
MSAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1:print_stacktrace=1 
MESON_TEST_ITERATION=1 MALLOC_PERTURB_=109 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/tests/multi-threading/check_cnc_lock
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― ✀ 
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
stdout:
Loading providers in /tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers
Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/sqlite
File's name checking for provider: libgda-sqlite-6.0.so
Loaded 'SQLite' provider
Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/sqlite/libgda-sqlite-6.0.so.p
Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable
Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/mysql
Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/mysql/my_gen_def.p
Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/postgres
Loading providers in 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/providers/reuseable/postgres/pg_gen_def.p
.................................................................Bail 
out! 
GLib-GObject:ERROR:../glib-2.82.1/gobject/gobject.c:5610:_weak_ref_set: 
assertion failed: (weak_ref_data_list_find (new_wrdata, weak_ref) < 0)
stderr:
**
GLib-GObject:ERROR:../glib-2.82.1/gobject/gobject.c:5610:_weak_ref_set: 
assertion failed: (weak_ref_data_list_find (new_wrdata, weak_ref) < 0)
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

46/53 Normalization             OK              0.15s
47/53 Validation                OK              0.17s
48/53 DlmComp                   OK              0.19s
49/53 dbcreate                  OK              0.14s
50/53 MetaStoreMemory           OK              0.26s
51/53 dbcatalog                 OK              0.27s
52/53 VirtualConnection         OK              0.65s
53/53 MetaStoreSqlite           OK              0.65s

Summary of Failures:

  6/53 DdlModifiableSqlite       FAIL            0.03s   killed by 
signal 6 SIGABRT
19/53 ServerOperationSQLite     FAIL            0.05s   killed by signal 
6 SIGABRT
45/53 MultiThreadConnectionLock FAIL            0.12s   killed by signal 
6 SIGABRT

Ok:                 50
Expected Fail:      0
Fail:               3
Unexpected Pass:    0
Skipped:            0
Timeout:            0

Full log written to 
/tmp/guix-build-libgda-6.0.0.drv-0/build/meson-logs/testlog.txt
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "meson" arguments: ("test" 
"--print-errorlogs" "-t" "0") exit-status: 3 term-signal: #f 
stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 5.5 seconds
command "meson" "test" "--print-errorlogs" "-t" "0" failed with status 3
build process 14 exited with status 256