Subject: 31.0.50; yaml-ts-mode does not indent after yaml mapping keys

From: the_wurfkreuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 07:40:48 +0000

If i have a yaml file with this content:

```
apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
```

And i try to create a new line executing the `newline` command from the end
of the 'metadata:' line, the newly created line wont be indented:

```
apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
following_text
```

But in the yaml-mode and any other text editor i've tried, it always
indents after mapping keys like this:

```
apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
following_text
```

Steps to reproduce:
1. emacs -Q
2. Interactively install the yaml treesitter grammar (i've compiled from this repo https://github.com/ikatyang/tree-sitter-yaml)
3. M-x yaml-ts-mode
4. Clean the scratch buffer and paste this:

apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:

5. Move the cursor to the 'metadata:' line. Use `move-end-of-line` and
`newline` commands.

The cursor isn't indented and placed at the very start of the next line.
I expect it to be indented.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2025-03-17 built on ub-void
Repository revision: d708ebe401a2001e764821b7e43d9e9aaa23ea95
Repository branch: master
System Description: Void Linux

Configured using:
'configure --with-native-compilation=aot --with-tree-sitter --with-gif
--with-png --with-jpeg --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-imagemagick
--with-pgtk --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK JPEG
LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP
XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LC_COLLATE: C
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Elisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
savehist-mode: t
meow-global-mode: t
meow-mode: t
meow-normal-mode: t
meow-esc-mode: t
envrc-global-mode: t
envrc-mode: t
buffer-terminator-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
corfu-history-mode: t
corfu-echo-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
undo-fu-session-mode: t
global-treesit-auto-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tab-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-element-ast hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree tramp-cmds
image-file image-converter org-appear oc-basic ol-eww eww vtable
mule-util url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi dired-aux json-ts-mode yaml-ts-mode vc-git
vc-dispatcher jka-compr savehist f eshell em-tramp esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util
meow meow-tutor meow-cheatsheet meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core
meow-shims meow-esc meow-command array meow-thing meow-visual
meow-keypad meow-beacon meow-helpers meow-util meow-keymap meow-face
meow-var delsel org-tempo tempo org-drill persist org-agenda embark-org
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs eglot external-completion
jsonrpc xref ert ewoc debug backtrace kdl-mode generic markdown-mode
color nix-mode nix-repl nix-shell nix-store nix-log nix-instantiate
nix-shebang nix-format nix yaml-mode dockerfile-mode terraform-mode
noutline outline hcl-mode lua-mode perl-mode flymake envrc inheritenv
buffer-terminator magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff git-commit log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base
magit-section cursor-sensor crm llama nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
smerge-mode diff-mode track-changes diff hydra lv with-editor server
embark-consult embark ffap thingatpt consult bookmark marginalia vertico
project cape corfu-popupinfo corfu-history corfu-echo corfu orderless
compat wgrep grep compile text-property-search which-key docker
docker-context docker-volume docker-network docker-image
docker-container docker-faces docker-core docker-compose docker-process
docker-utils tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet dired
dired-loaddefs tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message
tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601
time-date ansi-color tramp-loaddefs docker-group transient format-spec
edmacro kmacro dash aio generator s advice goto-chg undo-fu-session
undo-fu zig-ts-mode clojure-ts-mode treesit-auto crontab-mode sh-script
smie treesit executable rose-pine-theme cus-edit pp cus-load midnight
autorevert filenotify saveplace desktop frameset elec-pair recentf
tree-widget wid-edit comp comp-cstr warnings comp-run comp-common rx
display-line-numbers cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf buffer-terminator-autoloads
cape-autoloads clojure-ts-mode-autoloads corfu-autoloads
crontab-mode-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads envrc-autoloads f-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
hydra-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
meow-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-appear-autoloads org-drill-autoloads persist-autoloads s-autoloads
tablist-autoloads tempel-autoloads terraform-mode-autoloads
dash-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads
undo-fu-autoloads undo-fu-session-autoloads vertico-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
zig-ts-mode-autoloads package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win
touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process tty-child-frames native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 823215 72018) (symbols 48 51010 3) (strings 32 257212 6009)
(string-bytes 1 7392201) (vectors 16 86169) (vector-slots 8 1032260 27981)
(floats 8 691 74) (intervals 56 1040 108) (buffers 992 24))