Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5] system: Rearrange /etc/profile.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 23:02:43 +0800

V2 -> V3:
* Rearrange changes.
* Avoid invoking ‘guix’ from profile.

Hilton Chain (5):
  system: /etc/profile: Set up all default profiles in one iteration.
  system: Rearrange /etc/profile.
  system: /etc/profile: Set up extra environment variables for Guix
    Home.
  system & home: profile: Address issues reported by ‘shellcheck’.
  guix-install.sh: Set up all default profiles in one iteration.

 etc/guix-install.sh          |  71 ++++++++++----------
 gnu/home/services.scm        |  22 +++++--
 gnu/home/services/shells.scm |  10 ++-
 gnu/system.scm               | 123 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 gnu/system/shadow.scm        |  10 ---
 5 files changed, 137 insertions(+), 99 deletions(-)

base-commit: 295f6417025638dfcd94b5c19bfbff3c5a85e5e4
--
2.49.0