Subject: [bug#77029] control message for bug #77029

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 15:11:37 +0900

Hi,

Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]> writes:

>>dim. 16 mars 2025 at 15:27, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> I think there is some convention to use the 'reviewed-looks-good'
>> usertag for your future reviews, see (info "(guix) Debbugs Usertags").
>
> Except when it doesn’t ...😀
>
> The "waiting-on-contributor" referred to the fact that the licences
> appear as comments, not as a proper listing, and this update was the
> opportunity to fix this.
>
> We can live without, anyway.

OK ^^'.  In general, I find it more useful, as a user, to have a license
field that lists the combined work (as built and linked) license under
which I can use the software rather than an exhaustive list of every
different license found in the project (though that's also useful to
control whether there are any licensing incompatibilities in the
project).

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim