Subject: 31.0.50; igc branch: crash

From: Óscar Fuentes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 11:23:48 +0100

Backtrace follows. The emacs executable was built without debug info so
function names only. Hope it is useful as a data point.

#0  0x000055b7711776ad in Fdelq ()
#1  0x000055b7711c5cf6 in remove_process ()
#2  0x000055b7711c5e8f in status_notify ()
#3  0x000055b7711c61ea in Fdelete_process ()
#4  0x000055b7711ced17 in kill_buffer_processes ()
#5  0x000055b7710eb257 in shut_down_emacs ()
#6  0x000055b7710eb5bc in terminate_due_to_signal ()
#7  0x000055b77110d14e in handle_fatal_signal ()
#8  0x000055b77110d1b7 in deliver_fatal_thread_signal ()
#9  0x000055b77110d1e3 in handle_sigsegv ()
#10 0x00007fcdb9cc9da0 in <signal handler called> () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#11 0x00007fcdb9cc9fb7 in __GI_kill () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:120
#12 0x000055b7712a78c4 in sigHandle ()
#13 0x00007fcdb9cc9da0 in <signal handler called> () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#14 0x000055b77115bd3d in indirect_function ()
#15 0x000055b77110692c in get_keymap ()
#16 0x000055b7711071fe in access_keymap_1 ()
#17 0x000055b771107c87 in access_keymap ()
#18 0x000055b771107dcf in lookup_key_1 ()
#19 0x000055b771107ede in Flookup_key ()
#20 0x000055b771171cf3 in eval_sub ()
#21 0x000055b7711734c8 in Flet ()
#22 0x000055b771171b35 in eval_sub ()
#23 0x000055b7711723d0 in Fprogn ()
#24 0x000055b771172751 in funcall_lambda ()
#25 0x000055b7711728b5 in apply_lambda ()
#26 0x000055b77117214c in eval_sub ()
#27 0x000055b771172daa in Fsetq ()
#28 0x000055b771171b35 in eval_sub ()
#29 0x000055b7711723d0 in Fprogn ()
#30 0x000055b7711736e1 in Fwhile ()
#31 0x000055b771171b35 in eval_sub ()
#32 0x000055b7711723d0 in Fprogn ()
#33 0x000055b771173596 in Flet ()
#34 0x000055b771171b35 in eval_sub ()
#35 0x000055b7711723d0 in Fprogn ()
#36 0x000055b771172751 in funcall_lambda ()
#37 0x000055b7711728b5 in apply_lambda ()
#38 0x000055b77117214c in eval_sub ()
#39 0x000055b7711723a1 in Fand ()
#40 0x000055b771171b35 in eval_sub ()
#41 0x000055b771172cc5 in Fcond ()
#42 0x000055b771171b35 in eval_sub ()
#43 0x000055b7711723d0 in Fprogn ()
#44 0x000055b771172751 in funcall_lambda ()
#45 0x000055b771172a42 in funcall_general ()
#46 0x000055b771170a09 in Ffuncall ()
#47 0x000055b7710fd818 in read_char ()
#48 0x000055b77110054d in read_key_sequence ()
#49 0x000055b77110265f in command_loop_1 ()
#50 0x000055b77116d936 in internal_condition_case ()
#51 0x000055b7710ee391 in command_loop_2 ()
#52 0x000055b77116d87d in internal_catch ()
#53 0x000055b7710ee342 in command_loop ()
#54 0x000055b7710f2d95 in recursive_edit_1 ()
#55 0x000055b7710f30ff in Frecursive_edit ()
#56 0x000055b7710ed512 in main ()

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.2) of 2025-03-04 built on zen
Repository revision: 9a657e1dabc196e60dcf48435d48fb51aef3c60d
Repository branch: feature/igc
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101015
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure CFLAGS=-fno-omit-frame-pointer
 CPPFLAGS=-I/home/oscar/dev/include/mps
 LDFLAGS=-L/home/oscar/dev/other/mps/code --with-native-compilation
 --with-tree-sitter --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-modules --without-imagemagick --with-mps=yes'

Configured features:
CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBOTF
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES MPS NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE
XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: GDB-Script

Minor modes in effect:
  window-highlight-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  fancy-compilation-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  evil-owl-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  key-chord-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/oscar/elisp/singles/flx hides /home/oscar/.emacs.d/elpa/flx-20240205.356/flx
/home/oscar/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-section hides /home/oscar/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20250307.1739/magit-section
/home/oscar/elisp/singles/which-key hides /home/oscar/dev/emacs/emacs/lisp/which-key

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr gud tmm emacsbug help-fns lsp-javascript lsp-html
ido lsp-icons lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-semantic-tokens ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox ellama-transient ellama llm-provider-utils
llm-models llm-request-plz plz-event-source plz-media-type plz llm
loaddefs-gen radix-tree tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode mm-archive gnutls
url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw display-line-numbers misearch
multi-isearch vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc
bug-reference window-highlight solarized-selenized-dark-theme
solarized-selenized-light-theme solarized-palettes solarized
solarized-faces vertico-directory mule-util fussy vertico-grid xt-mouse
term/xterm xterm meteo-radar lsp-dart lsp-dart-commands
lsp-dart-flutter-widget-guide lsp-dart-flutter-fringe-colors
lsp-dart-flutter-colors lsp-dart-outline lsp-dart-code-lens lsp-lens
lsp-dart-test-tree lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-scope
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture hl-line treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros lsp-dart-test-output
lsp-dart-test-support lsp-dart-dap lsp-dart-devtools
lsp-dart-flutter-daemon jsonrpc dap-utils dom xml dap-mode dap-tasks
dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe dap-overlays lsp-dart-closing-labels
lsp-dart-utils lsp-dart-protocol lsp-mode lsp-protocol tree-widget
spinner network-stream nsm markdown-mode lv f ewoc flymake flycheck
lp0-ts-mode lp0-mode symbol-overlay company-ctags find-file
company-fuzzy ht company aggressive-indent deft orgit
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-attach emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler org-noter org-element org-persist org-id
org-element-ast inline avl-tree org-protocol org-capture org-refile
org-crypt org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func etags-select etags fileloop generator xref
project ol org-fold org-fold-core org-compat org-version org-macs
fancy-compilation ffap magit-bookmark bookmark git-rebase magit-extras
magit-sparse-checkout magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff magit-subtree
magit-patch magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff git-commit magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete
magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base which-func imenu vc-git
files-x vc-dispatcher magit-section benchmark cursor-sensor crm pulsar
pulse color evil-owl format-spec buffer-flip evil-paredit evil-anzu evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common rect evil-vars
mini-echo mini-echo-segments let-alist hide-mode-line face-remap wgrep
grep ag vc-svn compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color find-dired s dash
key-chord comp comp-cstr warnings comp-run comp-common cmake-mode rx
paredit-menu paredit edmacro kmacro server yasnippet lisp-mnt cl-extra
help-mode psvn wid-edit log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log diff-mode
track-changes pp elp ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired dired-loaddefs
display-fill-column-indicator vertico-multiform marginalia vertico
flx-rs-core flx-rs flx goto-chg avy ring highlight-parentheses ws-butler
which-key diminish cl anzu easy-mmode thingatpt tmr pcase compat solar
cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf advice disp-table
company-posframe-autoloads company-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads
consult-lsp-autoloads consult-org-roam-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads
eat-autoloads ellama-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads flutter-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
fussy-autoloads flx-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads llm-autoloads
lsp-dart-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads bui-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads f-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads emacsql-autoloads plz-event-source-autoloads
plz-media-type-autoloads plz-autoloads pomm-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads spinner-autoloads
symbol-overlay-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads s-autoloads info
dash-autoloads vertico-autoloads wgrep-ag-autoloads
wgrep-deadgrep-autoloads wgrep-autoloads yaml-autoloads package
browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty
move-toolbar make-network-process tty-child-frames native-compile mps
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 24 0 0) (symbols 56 0 0) (strings 40 0 0) (string-bytes 1 0)
 (vectors 24 0) (vector-slots 8 0 0) (floats 24 0 0)
 (intervals 64 0 0) (buffers 1000 0))