Subject: bug#77027: 31.0.50; igc branch: crash

From: Óscar Fuentes Óscar Fuentes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 12:12:48 +0100

Pip Cet <[email-masked]> writes:

> Óscar Fuentes <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Backtrace follows. The emacs executable was built without debug info so
>> function names only. Hope it is useful as a data point.
>
> Does xbacktrace not work in that build?

Nope.

> In any case, this looks very similar to bug#76847, which was fixed in
> the revision after the one your Emacs was built from.

> bug#76847 also involved key-chord-mode, I think.

Okay, then I'll build Emacs (this time with debug info!)

Usually I keep the same Emacs session until something forces me to close
it, which sometimes means several weeks. At that point Emacs is rebuilt
against HEAD. For igc, I think there is value on seeing how Emacs
behaves on that type of usage.

Feel free to close this bug report and, as always, thank you.