Subject: 31.0.50; Can't activate bash-ts-mode without a shebang

From: the_wurfkreuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 06:41:10 +0000

If i try to activate bash-ts-mode in a file without a shebang, it
falls back to using shell-mode with zsh indentation.

Steps to reproduce:

1. emacs -Q
2. Clear out the scratch buffer from any text and paste this code into
the scratch buffer:

add_service() {
ln -s "$service_path" /var/service/
echo "Service is added:"
service_name=$(basename "$service_path")
ls -la /var/service/ | grep "$service_name"
}

3. If bash treesitter grammar isn't available, i usually install it
through the `treesit-install-language-grammar` command with all the
default options.
4. M-x bash-ts-mode

It returns this message "Indentation setup for shell type zsh", and
instead of using bash-ts-mode it uses sh-mode.

Now, if you add a shebang above like '#!/bin/sh' and try to activate
bash-ts-mode again, emacs will activate it.

The problem here is that this is probably the reason why i can't use
bash-ts-mode with org-babel, it always falls back to sh-mode when i
define a code block with bash-ts-mode.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2025-03-10 built on ub-void
Repository revision: b568ff418ce7147c27d7f82fe4a8eef325b9de2c
Repository branch: HEAD
System Description: Void Linux

Configured using:
'configure --with-native-compilation=aot --with-tree-sitter --with-gif
--with-png --with-jpeg --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-imagemagick
--with-pgtk --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK JPEG
LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP
XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LC_COLLATE: C
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
savehist-mode: t
meow-global-mode: t
meow-mode: t
meow-normal-mode: t
meow-esc-mode: t
envrc-global-mode: t
envrc-mode: t
buffer-terminator-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
corfu-history-mode: t
corfu-echo-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
undo-fu-session-mode: t
global-treesit-auto-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20250306.1916/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-element-ast hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.source/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug help-fns radix-tree mule-util tramp-cmds
savehist f eshell em-tramp esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util meow meow-tutor
meow-cheatsheet meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims meow-esc
meow-command array meow-thing meow-visual meow-keypad meow-beacon
meow-helpers meow-util meow-keymap meow-face meow-var delsel org-tempo
tempo org-drill persist org-agenda embark-org org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs eglot external-completion jsonrpc xref ert ewoc debug backtrace
kdl-mode generic markdown-mode color nix-mode nix-repl nix-shell
nix-store nix-log nix-instantiate nix-shebang nix-format nix yaml-mode
dockerfile-mode terraform-mode noutline outline hcl-mode lua-mode
perl-mode flymake envrc inheritenv buffer-terminator magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor
crm llama nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon smerge-mode diff-mode
track-changes diff hydra lv with-editor server embark-consult embark
ffap thingatpt consult bookmark marginalia vertico project cape
corfu-popupinfo corfu-history corfu-echo corfu orderless wgrep grep
compile text-property-search which-key docker docker-context
docker-volume docker-network docker-image docker-container docker-faces
docker-core docker-compose docker-process docker-utils tablist advice
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet dired
dired-loaddefs tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message
tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601
time-date ansi-color tramp-loaddefs docker-group transient format-spec
edmacro kmacro compat dash aio generator s goto-chg undo-fu-session
undo-fu zig-ts-mode clojure-ts-mode treesit-auto crontab-mode sh-script
smie treesit executable rose-pine-theme cus-edit pp cus-load midnight
autorevert filenotify saveplace desktop frameset elec-pair recentf
tree-widget wid-edit comp comp-cstr warnings comp-run comp-common rx
display-line-numbers cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf buffer-terminator-autoloads
cape-autoloads clojure-ts-mode-autoloads corfu-autoloads
crontab-mode-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads envrc-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads
annalist-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-autoloads evil-textobj-tree-sitter-autoloads f-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads hydra-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads meow-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
org-drill-autoloads persist-autoloads s-autoloads tablist-autoloads
tempel-collection-autoloads tempel-autoloads terraform-mode-autoloads
dash-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads transient-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads undo-fu-session-autoloads
vertico-autoloads wgrep-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads zig-ts-mode-autoloads package browse-url xdg url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process tty-child-frames
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 724959 72851) (symbols 48 43962 0) (strings 32 229590 6723)
(string-bytes 1 6733245) (vectors 16 74175) (vector-slots 8 885201 31589)
(floats 8 507 111) (intervals 56 1717 0) (buffers 992 11))