Subject: Re: [bug#77023] [PATCH v3 1/3] gnu: readymedia: Update home-page.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 16:04:14 +0900

Hi Sugosha,

Sughosha <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tuesday, March 25, 2025 8:16:35 PM GMT+5:30 Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> I think you forgot patch 3/3. :-)
>> 
>> Also, please make sure the series applies above
>> cfe68843a8bf8cded75e3901debc13023d1225b3.
>> 
>> Ludo’.
> I don't know what is wrong with this patch, I am not able to send it with 'git 
> send-email', the mail is not getting delivered. This is happening only to this 
> patch. So I am now sending it as an attatchment to this.

I think there is a problem with the authentication/signing of your email
by your provider (disroot.org), and probably got bounced around too many
times.  At least the Gmail interface marked these as SPAM with the reason
being related to 'email authentication' or similar.

Could you try again?  Another series wouldn't help.  It has to do with
your email provider, most probably.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim