Subject: 31.0.50; Build warning from mhtml-ts-mode

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 12:17:50 -0500

If you don’t have the tree-sitter html grammar installed then you
get a warning while building due to the ‘(require 'html-ts-mode)’
line.

  cd src/emacs
  make
  ...
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because language
  grammar for html is unavailable (not-found):
  /home/jm/.emacs.d/tree-sitter/libtree-sitter-html: cannot open
  shared object file: No such file or directory
  /home/jm/.emacs.d/tree-sitter/libtree-sitter-html.0: cannot open
  shared object file: No such file or directory
  /home/jm/.emacs.d/tree-sitter/libtree-sitter-html.0.0: cannot
  open shared object file: No such file or directory
  /home/jm/.emacs.d/tree-sitter/libtree-sitter-html.so: cannot
  open shared object file: No such file or directory
  /home/jm/.emacs.d/tree-sitter/libtree-sitter-html.so.0: cannot
  open shared object file: No such file or directory
  /home/jm/.emacs.d/tree-sitter/libtree-sitter-html.so.0.0: cannot
  open shared object file: No such file or directory
  libtree-sitter-html: cannot open shared object file: No such
  file or directory libtree-sitter-html.0: cannot open shared
  object file: No such file or directory libtree-sitter-html.0.0:
  cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
  libtree-sitter-html.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
  file or directory libtree-sitter-html.so.0: cannot open shared
  object file: No such file or directory
  libtree-sitter-html.so.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No
  such file or directory