Subject: telegram-desktop package fails to build

From: Arseniy Zaostrovnykh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 16:23:26 +0100

I've been bisecting this for a few days, and I found out that
telegram-desktop broke in one of the following commits (I can't say more
precisely, as in all of these commits one of the dependencies fails to
build):

02e367863e * gnu: webkitgtk: Update to 2.46.0.
0c4a080564 * gnu: wpebackend-fdo: Update to 1.14.3.
53d8218792 * gnu: libwpe: Update to 1.16.0.
cf15cab918 * gnu: sysprof: Add libdex to inputs.
06ba3b09f4 * gnu: libsecret: Fix build.
2a5ab42e6f * gnu: gst-editing-services: Fix build.
19d906f82f * gnu: gst-plugins-bad: Disable failing test.
eef3e925fb * gnu: gjs: Fix build.
6056174792 * gnu: json-glib: Update to 1.10.0.
dae7f8b822 * gnu: python-pygobject: Update to 3.50.0.
e289080871 * gnu: cairo: Update to 1.18.2.
200cbecb42 * gnu: bootstrap glib and gobject against each other.
17d9803374 * gnu: gobject-introspection: Update to 1.82.0.

It seems that it is the gobject-introspection that broke it (17d9803374 *
gnu: gobject-introspection: Update to 1.82.0). Probably it broke other
stuff too that's why I wasn't able to build dependencies of
telegram-desktop.

Nonetheless, it seems that upgrading cppgir-for-telegram-desktop package to
the latest version fixes it, so I'll prepare and send a patch shortly.

-- 
Necto.