Subject: bug#76991: telegram-desktop package fails to build

From: Apoorv Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2025 07:37:44 +0530

telegram-desktop package fails to build on latest guix, here are 
the logs,

/gnu/store/ylgkrq9j1gyfig2y66srmgsbyh9w20d9-binutils-2.41/bin/ar 
qc liblib_spellcheck.a 
CMakeFiles/lib_spellcheck.dir/spellcheck/third_party/language_cld3.cpp.o 
CMakeFiles/lib_spellcheck.dir/spellcheck/third_party/hunspell_controller.cpp.o 
CMakeFiles/lib_spellcheck.dir/spellcheck/third_party/spellcheck_hunspell.cpp.o 
CMakeFiles/lib_spellcheck.dir/spellcheck/spellcheck_highlight_syntax.cpp.o 
CMakeFiles/lib_spellcheck.dir/spellcheck/spellcheck_utils.cpp.o 
CMakeFiles/lib_spellcheck.dir/spellcheck/spellcheck_value.cpp.o 
CMakeFiles/lib_spellcheck.dir/spellcheck/spelling_highlighter.cpp.o 
CMakeFiles/lib_spellcheck.dir/spellcheck/spelling_highlighter_helper.cpp.o 
CMakeFiles/lib_spellcheck.dir/lib_spellcheck_autogen/F3DR3ROXBB/qrc_highlighting.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/common/crl_common_fp_exceptions.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/common/crl_common_list.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/common/crl_common_on_main.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/common/crl_common_queue.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/dispatch/crl_dispatch_async.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/dispatch/crl_dispatch_queue.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/dispatch/crl_dispatch_semaphore.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/linux/crl_linux_time.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/winapi/crl_winapi_async.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/winapi/crl_winapi_fp_exceptions.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/winapi/crl_winapi_list.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/winapi/crl_winapi_semaphore.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/winapi/crl_winapi_time.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/crl_object_on_thread.cpp.o 
../lib_crl/CMakeFiles/lib_crl.dir/crl/crl_time.cpp.o
/gnu/store/ylgkrq9j1gyfig2y66srmgsbyh9w20d9-binutils-2.41/bin/ranlib 
liblib_spellcheck.a
make[2]: Leaving directory 
'/tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/build'
[ 34%] Built target lib_spellcheck
/tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.cpp: 
In lambda function:
/tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.cpp:793:36: 
error: ‘class gi::repository::Gio::Credentials’ has no member 
named ‘get_unix_pid’
  793 |                 return credentials.get_unix_pid(nullptr)
      |                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from 
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/object.hpp:4,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/gi.hpp:35,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/build/gen/webview/webview.hpp:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.cpp:24:
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp: 
In instantiation of ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args 
...)>::data::data(T&&) [with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>; 
Enable = void; R = bool; Args = 
{gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}]’:

/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/object.hpp:432:36: 
required from ‘gulong 
gi::repository::GObject::Object::connect(gi::detail::cstring_v, 
Functor&&) [with F = bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials); 
Functor = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>; 
gulong = long unsigned int; gi::detail::cstring_v = 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<>]’
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/object.hpp:546:44: 
required from ‘gulong gi::signal_proxy<R(Instance, Args ...), 
Base>::connect(Functor&&) [with Functor = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>; 
R = bool; Instance = gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver; Args = 
{gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}; 
Base = gi::repository::GObject::Object; gulong = long unsigned 
int]’
/tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.cpp:789:60: 
required from here
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:19: 
error: no matching function for call to 
‘std::function<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::function(Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>)’
  687 |     data(T &&t) : callable(std::forward<T>(t))
      |                   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from 
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/functional:59,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/pstl/glue_algorithm_defs.h:13,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/algorithm:74,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/vp4h9l92l4phccfbs8sd14i4cyxz970p-qtbase-5.15.15/include/qt5/QtCore/qglobal.h:142,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/vp4h9l92l4phccfbs8sd14i4cyxz970p-qtbase-5.15.15/include/qt5/QtCore/qiterator.h:43,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/vp4h9l92l4phccfbs8sd14i4cyxz970p-qtbase-5.15.15/include/qt5/QtCore/qmap.h:43,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/vp4h9l92l4phccfbs8sd14i4cyxz970p-qtbase-5.15.15/include/qt5/QtCore/QMap:1,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_base/base/ordered_set.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_base/base/basic_types.h:10,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/webview_common.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/webview_interface.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.cpp:7:
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/std_function.h:435:9: 
note: candidate: ‘template<class _Functor, class _Constraints> 
std::function<_Res(_ArgTypes ...)>::function(_Functor&&) [with 
_Functor = _Functor; _Constraints = _Constraints; _Res = bool; 
_ArgTypes = {gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}]’
  435 |         function(_Functor&& __f)
      |         ^~~~~~~~

/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/type_traits:2205:11: 
error: no type named ‘type’ in ‘struct std::enable_if<false, 
void>’
 2205 |     using __enable_if_t = typename enable_if<_Cond, 
 _Tp>::type;
      |           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from 
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/functional:59,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/pstl/glue_algorithm_defs.h:13,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/algorithm:74,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/vp4h9l92l4phccfbs8sd14i4cyxz970p-qtbase-5.15.15/include/qt5/QtCore/qglobal.h:142,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/vp4h9l92l4phccfbs8sd14i4cyxz970p-qtbase-5.15.15/include/qt5/QtCore/qiterator.h:43,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/vp4h9l92l4phccfbs8sd14i4cyxz970p-qtbase-5.15.15/include/qt5/QtCore/qmap.h:43,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/vp4h9l92l4phccfbs8sd14i4cyxz970p-qtbase-5.15.15/include/qt5/QtCore/QMap:1,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_base/base/ordered_set.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_base/base/basic_types.h:10,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/webview_common.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/webview_interface.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.h:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.cpp:7:
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp: 
In instantiation of ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args 
...)>::data::data(T&&) [with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>; 
Enable = void; R = bool; Args = 
{gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}]’:
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/stl_construct.h:97:14: 
required from ‘constexpr decltype (::new(void*(0)) _Tp) 
std::construct_at(_Tp*, _Args&& ...) [with _Tp = 
gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data; _Args = 
{Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>}; decltype (::new(void*(0)) 
_Tp) = 
gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data*]’
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/alloc_traits.h:518:4: 
required from ‘static constexpr void 
std::allocator_traits<std::allocator<_CharT> 
>::construct(std::allocator_traits<std::allocator<_CharT> 
>::allocator_type&, _Up*, _Args&& ...) [with _Up = 
gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data; _Args = 
{Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>}; _Tp = 
gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data; 
std::allocator_traits<std::allocator<_CharT> >::allocator_type = 
std::allocator<gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data>]’
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/shared_ptr_base.h:519:39: 
required from ‘std::_Sp_counted_ptr_inplace<_Tp, _Alloc, 
_Lp>::_Sp_counted_ptr_inplace(_Alloc, _Args&& ...) [with _Args = 
{Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>}; _Tp = 
gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data; _Alloc = 
std::allocator<gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data>; __gnu_cxx::_Lock_policy 
_Lp = __gnu_cxx::_S_atomic]’
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/shared_ptr_base.h:650:16: 
required from ‘std::__shared_count<_Lp>::__shared_count(_Tp*&, 
std::_Sp_alloc_shared_tag<_Alloc>, _Args&& ...) [with _Tp = 
gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data; _Alloc = 
std::allocator<gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data>; _Args = 
{Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>}; __gnu_cxx::_Lock_policy _Lp = 
__gnu_cxx::_S_atomic]’
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/shared_ptr_base.h:1342:14: 
required from ‘std::__shared_ptr<_Tp, 
_Lp>::__shared_ptr(std::_Sp_alloc_shared_tag<_Tp>, _Args&& ...) 
[with _Alloc = 
std::allocator<gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data>; _Args = 
{Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>}; _Tp = 
gi::detail::connectable<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>::data; __gnu_cxx::_Lock_policy 
_Lp = __gnu_cxx::_S_atomic]’
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/shared_ptr.h:409:59: 
[ skipping 5 instantiation contexts, use 
-ftemplate-backtrace-limit=0 to disable ]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:802:66: 
required from ‘gi::detail::transform_callback_wrapper<R(Args ...), 
CR(CArgs ...)>::with_transfer<AUTODESTROY, RetTransfer, 
Transfers>::with_transfer(T&&) [with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>; 
bool AUTODESTROY = false; RetTransfer = gi::transfer_full_t; 
Transfers = {gi::transfer_none_t, gi::transfer_none_t, 
gi::transfer_none_t}; R = bool; Args = 
{gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}; 
CR = int; CArgs = {_GDBusAuthObserver*, _GIOStream*, 
_GCredentials*}]’
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:875:62: 
required from ‘gi::detail::transform_signal_wrapper<R(Args 
...)>::transform_signal_wrapper(T&&) [with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>; 
R = bool; Args = {gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}]’
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/object.hpp:421:14: 
required from ‘gulong 
gi::repository::GObject::Object::connect_data(gi::detail::cstring_v, 
Functor&&, GConnectFlags) [with F = 
bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials); 
Functor = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>; 
gulong = long unsigned int; gi::detail::cstring_v = 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<>]’
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/object.hpp:432:36: 
required from ‘gulong 
gi::repository::GObject::Object::connect(gi::detail::cstring_v, 
Functor&&) [with F = bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials); 
Functor = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>; 
gulong = long unsigned int; gi::detail::cstring_v = 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<>]’
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/object.hpp:546:44: 
required from ‘gulong gi::signal_proxy<R(Instance, Args ...), 
Base>::connect(Functor&&) [with Functor = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>; 
R = bool; Instance = gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver; Args = 
{gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}; 
Base = gi::repository::GObject::Object; gulong = long unsigned 
int]’
/tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.cpp:789:60: 
required from here
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/std_function.h:404:7: 
note: candidate: ‘std::function<_Res(_ArgTypes 
...)>::function(std::function<_Res(_ArgTypes ...)>&&) [with _Res = 
bool; _ArgTypes = {gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}]’
  404 |       function(function&& __x) noexcept
      |       ^~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/std_function.h:404:27: 
note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>’ 
to ‘std::function<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>&&’
  404 |       function(function&& __x) noexcept
      |                ~~~~~~~~~~~^~~
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/std_function.h:386:7: 
note: candidate: ‘std::function<_Res(_ArgTypes 
...)>::function(const std::function<_Res(_ArgTypes ...)>&) [with 
_Res = bool; _ArgTypes = {gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}]’
  386 |       function(const function& __x)
      |       ^~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/std_function.h:386:32: 
note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>’ 
to ‘const 
std::function<bool(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, 
gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>&’
  386 |       function(const function& __x)
      |                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/std_function.h:375:7: 
note: candidate: ‘std::function<_Res(_ArgTypes 
...)>::function(std::nullptr_t) [with _Res = bool; _ArgTypes = 
{gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}; 
std::nullptr_t = std::nullptr_t]’
  375 |       function(nullptr_t) noexcept
      |       ^~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/std_function.h:375:16: 
note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials)>’ 
to ‘std::nullptr_t’
  375 |       function(nullptr_t) noexcept
      |                ^~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/std_function.h:368:7: 
note: candidate: ‘std::function<_Res(_ArgTypes ...)>::function() 
[with _Res = bool; _ArgTypes = 
{gi::repository::Gio::DBusAuthObserver, 
gi::repository::Gio::IOStream, gi::repository::Gio::Credentials}]’
  368 |       function() noexcept
      |       ^~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/86fc8bi3mciljxz7c79jx8zr4wsx7xw8-gcc-11.4.0/include/c++/bits/std_function.h:368:7: 
note:   candidate expects 0 arguments, 1 provided
In file included from 
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/object.hpp:4,
                 from 
                 /gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/gi.hpp:35,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/build/gen/webview/webview.hpp:9,
                 from 
                 /tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/source/Telegram/lib_webview/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.cpp:24:
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp: 
At global scope:
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusServer, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusConnection)>::<lambda(gi::repository::GObject::Object, 
gi::repository::Gio::AsyncResult)>::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper)>; 
Enable = void; R = void; Args = 
{gi::repository::Webview::Helper}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusServer, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusConnection)>::<lambda(gi::repository::GObject::Object, 
gi::repository::Gio::AsyncResult)>::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper)>’, 
is used but never defined [-fpermissive]
  687 |     data(T &&t) : callable(std::forward<T>(t))
      |     ^~~~
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusServer, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusConnection)>; Enable = void; R = bool; 
Args = {gi::repository::Gio::DBusServer, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusConnection}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::startProcess()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusServer, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusConnection)>’, is used but never defined 
[-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation)>; Enable = void; R = 
bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation}]’, declared using local 
type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation)>’, is used but never 
defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&)>; Enable 
= void; R = bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&)>’, is 
used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&, bool)>; 
Enable = void; R = bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>, int}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&, bool)>’, 
is used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, bool)>; Enable = void; 
R = bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, int}]’, declared using 
local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, bool)>’, is used but 
never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, int, const string&, 
const string&)>; Enable = void; R = bool; Args = 
{gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, int, 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>, gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>}]’, 
declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, int, const string&, 
const string&)>’, is used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&, const 
string&, bool, bool)>; Enable = void; R = bool; Args = 
{gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>, gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>, int, 
int}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerMasterMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Master, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&, const 
string&, bool, bool)>’, is used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::exec()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::Application)>; 
Enable = void; R = void; Args = 
{gi::repository::Gio::Application}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::exec()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::Application)>’, 
is used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::exec()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::Application)>; 
Enable = void; R = void; Args = 
{gi::repository::Gio::Application}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::exec()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::Application)>’, 
is used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::exec()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::FileMonitor, 
gi::repository::Gio::File, gi::repository::Gio::File, 
gi::repository::Gio::FileMonitorEvent)>; Enable = void; R = void; 
Args = {gi::repository::Gio::FileMonitor, 
gi::repository::Gio::File, gi::repository::Gio::File, 
gi::repository::Gio::FileMonitorEvent}]’, declared using local 
type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::exec()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::FileMonitor, 
gi::repository::Gio::File, gi::repository::Gio::File, 
gi::repository::Gio::FileMonitorEvent)>’, is used but never 
defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::exec()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusConnection, 
bool, gi::repository::GLib::Error_Ref)>; Enable = void; R = void; 
Args = {gi::repository::Gio::DBusConnection, int, 
gi::repository::GLib::Error_Ref}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::exec()::<lambda(gi::repository::Gio::DBusConnection, 
bool, gi::repository::GLib::Error_Ref)>’, is used but never 
defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, bool, int, int, int, 
int, const string&)>; Enable = void; R = bool; Args = 
{gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, int, int, int, int, 
int, gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, bool, int, int, int, 
int, const string&)>’, is used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation)>; Enable = void; R = 
bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation}]’, declared using local 
type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation)>’, is used but never 
defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation)>; Enable = void; R = 
bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation}]’, declared using local 
type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation)>’, is used but never 
defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&)>; Enable 
= void; R = bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&)>’, is 
used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&)>; Enable 
= void; R = bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&)>’, is 
used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&)>; Enable 
= void; R = bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, 
gi::detail::cstring_v_d<void>}]’, declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, const string&)>’, is 
used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, int, int, int, int)>; 
Enable = void; R = bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, int, int, int, int}]’, 
declared using local type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation, int, int, int, int)>’, 
is used but never defined [-fpermissive]
/gnu/store/kdwmwgjfpb87picxjzczah0vzz7g2nw4-cppgir-for-telegram-desktop-2.0-0.9c4f582/include/cppgir/gi/callback.hpp:687:5: 
error: ‘gi::detail::connectable<R(Args ...)>::data::data(T&&) 
[with T = 
Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation)>; Enable = void; R = 
bool; Args = {gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation}]’, declared using local 
type 
‘Webview::WebKitGTK::{anonymous}::Instance::registerHelperMethodHandlers()::<lambda(gi::repository::Webview::Helper, 
gi::repository::Gio::DBusMethodInvocation)>’, is used but never 
defined [-fpermissive]
make[2]: *** 
[Telegram/lib_webview/CMakeFiles/lib_webview.dir/build.make:163: 
Telegram/lib_webview/CMakeFiles/lib_webview.dir/webview/platform/linux/webview_linux_webkitgtk.cpp.o] 
Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory 
'/tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/build'
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:4014: 
Telegram/lib_webview/CMakeFiles/lib_webview.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[2]: Leaving directory 
'/tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/build'
[ 34%] Built target td_lang
make[1]: Leaving directory 
'/tmp/guix-build-telegram-desktop-5.5.5.drv-0/build'
make: *** [Makefile:139: all] Error 2
error: in phase 'build': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "make" arguments: ("-j" "8") 
 exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `build' failed after 696.0 seconds
command "make" "-j" "8" failed with status 2
build process 10 exited with status 256

--
- Apoorv Singh
- Sent from Emacs.