Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fix telegram-desktop build and update it

From: Arseniy Zaostrovnykh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2025 21:40:38 +0100

After fixing the telegram-desktop build (via updating cppgir), I couldn't
manage to actually run it (the build passes fine) but it constantly crashes at
runtime.

This patch series inlcudes the single patch I've sent to this thread before,
so it completely supercedes it. In addition to fixing the build, it updates
telegram-desktop to the most recent stable version. This new version (5.12.3)
does build and run smoothly on my machine.

Arseniy Zaostrovnykh (3):
  gnu: cppgir-for-telegram-desktop: Update to 2e96cab to fix telegram
  gnu: c++-gsl: Update to 4.2.0
  gnu: telegram-desktop: Update to version 5.12.3

 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         |  4 +-
 .../patches/lib-tl-for-telegram-memcpy.patch  | 27 +++++++++
 ...ram-desktop-hashmap-incomplete-value.patch | 60 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/telegram-desktop-qguiapp.patch    | 26 ++++++++
 .../telegram-desktop-unbundle-gsl.patch       | 31 ----------
 gnu/packages/telegram.scm                     | 51 ++++++++--------
 7 files changed, 144 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/lib-tl-for-telegram-memcpy.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/telegram-desktop-hashmap-incomplete-value.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/telegram-desktop-qguiapp.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/telegram-desktop-unbundle-gsl.patch

base-commit: f9726d5498e63a433fdd3398a4439089072482d5
-- 
2.48.1